“Good Food”

Shanghai Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Restaurant is clean with lots of natural light. The food has always been good but the service has been sub standard and not very friendly . One woman who works there treats women poorly and should be corrected. I have eaten here numerous times and I will continue to do so. I will just tip according to the service I receive.

1  Thank Teresa N

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are constantly arguing about our version of good chinese food. This is what I was talking about. Not everything is battered, fried and drowning in sauce. This place was my kind of place. He even liked it. In fact everyone liked it. We all definitely left with a happy tummy!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

My wife and myself ate here. The food was freshly made and delicious, and the service is probably the best in Colorado. The two young ladies waiting tables did an excellent job, and actually seemed like they enjoyed themselves. Everything we tried was good, and the prices were very, very reasonable.

The crab rangoon appetizers are not to be missed!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I like this place. It's family owned and they really try hard. Unfortunately, their chef seems to be inconsistent. They changed locations in the past year or so and it just doesn't seem quite the same. Still good but a little inconsistent. Also, they now call themselves and "Asian" restaurant but the only thing on the menu is Chinese. A little Asian variety would be a good thing

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Good lunch specials that last until 3pm. The special fried rice is really good here. Service is good and the new location is much nicer and more spacious with plenty of parking.