“Best Restaurant in Pagosa! 5 Stars***** You won't leave hungry! :)>”

Smoken MOES Un-Real BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 22 February 2014

Let me just say that I now visit this restaurant at least once every week! I have never been un-satisfied with anything on the menu. I now have a few favorites I eat regularly. My Favorites are The Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwich with Coleslaw on top (Easy on the Vinegar), The Jalapeno Cheddar Melt, and the Home Cut Fries are the best in town! Heck even the Burgers are the best in town! If you can manage to squeeze in desert, the homemade pies are decadent! The service is right on as well, and I've even been able to stop in around 1pm-ish and be out the door 25 minutes later with a full belly! You should definitely stop in and judge for yourself! I am confident you will be spreading the word about Smokin' Moe's BBQ! See you there!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Dan and Mo BBQ extraordinaire, wish I lived closer.
Give it a try you will see what we are talking about!

Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

I have eaten moes food many times and it is always amazing! Fun people and good food what else do you need!!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Awesome food! Awesome value-hope your hungry! Jalapeño Chedder Brisket is where it's at!!!
Brandon Waddell
Customer since 2007

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Love the food!! The jalapeno chedder brisket and the bleu cheese bacon burger are my all time favorites! Also love the sweet potato fries and green chili cheese fries. So good!