As part of our ABQ and Pagosa Springs Spring Break Ski Trip, we left this for our last day after 2 days of Wolf Creek skiing, Tram riding and hiking in ABQ. What an absolute blast. We arrived around noon and didn't leave until 5:30. Almost our entire group of 8 experienced the 41 degree river and 16 hot springs including the Lobster Pot and the 113 degree one. Some of our scouts tried to set records for soaking in the river (over 1 Minute). The dads did 30 with pain. This place is well worth the price of admission and I plan to come back and stay at the resort. Wonderful experience!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family-friendly hot springs resort in the heart of Pagosa Springs Colorado. Offering 23 individual soaking pools of varying temperatures terraced along the banks of the beautiful San Juan River. 100% naturally therapeutic mineral water. All our pools are fed by the Guinness record holder for the World's Deepest Geothermal Hot Spring. Included are a swimming pool, wading pool, waterfall and jetted tubs. The Springs has various room types for our overnight guests, options range from budget to luxury lodging. Photos of each room type from Classic and Deluxe, to our Mountain and Signature Suites are available on our website. Rooms are a great value as they include many additional perks such as 24-hour access to the hot springs, Platinum passes for 2 days (arrival and departure day until 6,) complimentary access to our 5 Relaxation Terrace (18+) soaking tubs, upgraded towels, and plush robes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your The Springs Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Springs Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Springs Hotel Pagosa
- Springs Pagosa
- The Springs Resort & Spa Pagosa Springs, Colorado