My wife and I were out there for thanks giving with the in-laws, so we decided to take a night off and take a brake off at the hot springs. It was a pretty cool experience if you have not done it. The pools went from around 90 degrees to the hottest one at 111!!! We only managed to stay in that one for about 5 minutes. Had a great time pool hopping from one to the other, ended up at one overlooking the site and at a good 103 degrees. Had a great time and will be back next winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagosa Springs Inn & Suites located in the beautiful Southwest Colorado. With unlimited selection of year around activities: golf, fishing, rafting, skiing, hunting and snowmobiling. Book Now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Pagosa Springs Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagosa Springs Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Pagosa Springs Inn And Suites Colorado