We only stayed one night at this hotel on the way to Durango. Service was excellent. Every staff member was kind and went overboard to assist as needed. We bought this room on bookit for 239.00, they upgraded our room without asking to a suite. Room was large, clean and quiet. The price included entrance to all the hot springs for both days. Loved the Hot Springs, they were not over crowded. This hotel is close to walking trails and several downtown restaurants. Really enjoyed the magic of this little town. We will definitely go back. No complaints!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagosa Springs Inn & Suites located in the beautiful Southwest Colorado. With unlimited selection of year around activities: golf, fishing, rafting, skiing, hunting and snowmobiling. Book Now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Pagosa Springs Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagosa Springs Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Pagosa Springs Inn And Suites Colorado