“WOW! Three televisions.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Pagosa Springs
oklahoma
“WOW! Three televisions.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2009

I thought this was very nice place to stay. The room was large and clean, there were t.v.s everywhere, even in the bathroom. The staff was terrific, they let us park our bike under the awning in front of the lobby, (it looked like rain). I would highly recommend this place for anyone visiting the area. We had no complaints at all.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank lookout4bikers

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2009

We arrived late to find a very friendly staff but rooms in need of updating. Beds were very hard and noisy. Room had a strange musty smell. Breakfast was satisfactory and quiet honestly the hospitality of all the staff made up for most of the shortcomings of the room. Rooms were clean. It was an okay stay for us since we were there to get some sleep and nothing else. I did think the rooms were a little pricey for what you got. I think next time I would look into other options first.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
BEAUTIFULL COLORADO
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2009

The bed was simply a mattress on a board. What looked like a box spring was simply a box with no springs and was hard as a rock. We didn't get much sleep at all. Had to fix the toilet flush lever upon arrival. The iron leaked water all over and never heated up but the desk manager replaced it immediately. One lamp switch, and therefore the lamp, didn't work. The a/c unit worked fine but had a strange buzz every 10 or 15 minutes. The pool and surrounding area was clean and refreshing. Even the hot tub was pleasantly hot enough.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Brighton C.O.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2009

Hello i am Ray
The company i work for sends me to Pagosa Springs several
times a year for two weeks at a time. I have been doing this for several years, Pagosa Inn & Suites is not the only place i have
stayed. It is the only place i care to stay, and always request
that the boss make my reservations at Pagosa Inn and Suites.
The reason i request this is, the rooms are clean and comfortable ,the staff makes me feel at home, there is a nice
pool and hotub, and i like the contenental breakfast.
The added bonus is the the rates are reasonable.
I recomend Pagosa Inn and Suites to the traveler and the buissness man. i am sure you will enjoy your stay. Ray

1 Thank rraymoose
Salt Lake City, Utah
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2009

Not many options in Pagosa Springs since we had our dogs with us and so we were limited to hotels that would accept the pets and choose this one. The bed was one of the worst that I have seen. Very uncomfortable. Sagy and hard at the same time. And I guess that since we have a dog room, it has the over powering smell of bleach permeating the whole room. I would not recomend this hotel. My advise would be to move on down the line.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled as a couple
Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2009

I don't know how this hotel is rated #1. The bed was so low and hard and uncomfortable, I could barely sleep. The walls were thin and I could hear children early in the morning. The one good thing is that it was pretty clean and the staff seemed nice. The free continental breakfast in the morning was so pathetic that we turned around and went out for breakfast. We chose not to stay at the Holiday Inn due to the reviews, but our other friends stayed there and said it was fine, the breakfast was good, and I had seen the pool and it looked quite nice. The pool at this hotel looked very uninviting.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2009

I cannot speak highly enough about the friendly and helpful staff. they could not have been any better. My stay was great, the facilities were exceptionally clean and well maintained and the room was basic but in excellent condition. They definetly earned my service the next time I ski Wolf Creek

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple