We liked it so much we stayed 2 nights instead of one! We needed room to spread out after MANY days on the road with 2 teenagers and a 7 year old. This fit the bill perfectly. The owner quoted me a rate of $165 for the Eagle's Nest (or Suite?), because we were checking in on the later side and the hotel was only 60% booked he lowered the rate to $150 at check in. Since we were able to get last minute reservations to white water raft next door and because the layout of the room was great, we decided to add another night at the same $150 rate. This became the kids favorite part of the trip! We hope to visit again earlier in the season when the rapids are a little faster and will definitely stay here again. We wish we had time to go for a hot air balloon ride which launches every morning in good weather behind the hotel (at least we will have something new for the next trip!) The staff was wonderful, the breakfast was enough to hold you until lunch, the laundry on site was a great addition for this road-trip mom, the indoor pool was adequate, the pool table/foosball/pingpong room was a hit with the kids. I will take a little older decor for good/friendly service and room to spread out anyday of the week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagosa Springs Inn & Suites located in the beautiful Southwest Colorado. With unlimited selection of year around activities: golf, fishing, rafting, skiing, hunting and snowmobiling. Book Now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Pagosa Springs Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagosa Springs Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Pagosa Springs Inn And Suites Colorado