The Pagosa Springs Inn is on the west side of town. While it's not downtown, near the hot springs, you are a short drive from all of Pagosa's downtown attractions. It is near a large grocery store, several restaurats and fast food establishments, and the golf course. The rooms are clean and comfortable, the bed was very nice, with a variety of pillows of different types, so I was able to find the one with the right "squishiness" for me. There is an indoor pool, but I didn't use it. The continental breakfast was very nice. There is adequate parking and the staff was very friendly, even after a confusing check out (on my part) involving a company check. It's a nice place to stay for a weekend or an extended stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pagosa Springs Inn & Suites located in the beautiful Southwest Colorado. With unlimited selection of year around activities: golf, fishing, rafting, skiing, hunting and snowmobiling. Book Now! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Pagosa Springs Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pagosa Springs Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Pagosa Springs Inn And Suites Colorado