Located just a mile outside Pagosa Springs this 15-cabin family-run business is quite outstanding. Located by the San Juan river, each cabin is delightfully designed, decorated and equipped - with even a rocking chair on the porch! The gardens are thoughtfully tended attracting a whole host of bird life that kept us enthralled. The cabins have everything you need for a delightful stay.
Tip - buy your passes for the hot springs from reception; you not only save a bit of money but they provide you with towels and a bag to carry them in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1&2 Bedroom Cabins, Modern and Fully Equipped on 10Acres of Property bordered by the San Juan River. 1-Mile East of Downtown Pagosa Hot Springs, toward Wolf Creek Pass Ski area and 3-Miles to Pagosa Golf. Excellent private river fishing in your backyard. Nicely landscaped. Individual living areas with gas fireplace, bedroom(s), kitchen, bathroom, private sitting porch with a BBQ grill area just off the porch. WIFI - Phone - Cable TV Tented recreation area with fire ring & horse shoe pits, near the river. Guest Facilities: Laundry - Hot Tub - Horse Corrals available. Ample parking and turnaround for horse, ATV & snowmobile trailers. Open Year Round - Offering discount Hot Springs Passes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your Fireside Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fireside Inn Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Fireside Inn & Cabins Pagosa Springs, Colorado