My husband and I have stayed at the Fireside Inn Cabins many times over the past few years and we have another trip reserved to stay there in about two weeks. We have went alone (well, we bring our dog too), we have brought a relitive from Belgium, and in our next trip we are brining my mother.
The cabins are clean, well kept up, modern, but quaint. The staff are always friendly and helpful. We love the Pagosa area and love these cabins. We love that we can bring our dog, too. We have found several resturants we enjoy eating at in the area and there is lots of outdoor Colorado activities and sightseeing nearby and a few hours drive away, if you are into that.
Fireside also has its own hot tub and each cabin has an outside grill, fridge and stove inside, some dishes to use, comfortable walk-in shower, free wireless internet, modern tv with some cable chanels, and gas stove.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1&2 Bedroom Cabins, Modern and Fully Equipped on 10Acres of Property bordered by the San Juan River. 1-Mile East of Downtown Pagosa Hot Springs, toward Wolf Creek Pass Ski area and 3-Miles to Pagosa Golf. Excellent private river fishing in your backyard. Nicely landscaped. Individual living areas with gas fireplace, bedroom(s), kitchen, bathroom, private sitting porch with a BBQ grill area just off the porch. WIFI - Phone - Cable TV Tented recreation area with fire ring & horse shoe pits, near the river. Guest Facilities: Laundry - Hot Tub - Horse Corrals available. Ample parking and turnaround for horse, ATV & snowmobile trailers. Open Year Round - Offering discount Hot Springs Passes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Fireside Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fireside Inn Cabins Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Fireside Inn & Cabins Pagosa Springs, Colorado