“Wow , We finally have great Sushi in PS”
Review of Side Street Sushi - CLOSED

Side Street Sushi
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Description: La Taqueria San Juans is a burrito bar meet pit barbeque concept. We feature fresh in house made flour tortillas in burrito and tacos. We also have stuffed sweet potatoes, rice bowls, salads and more. Full bar with killer ritas and local draft as well as Mexican beers. It fun and casual so drop by and check us out for breakfast lunch and dinner.
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
“Wow , We finally have great Sushi in PS”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

We went to Dinner at Side Street Sushi last night instead of driving to Durango to have Sushi. We were hoping it would be good and it was Great, the atmosphere is Zen Asian , and the service from Haley was crisp and nice. Best of all the food was fresh and prepared with imagination, even the edamame and tempura had an original spin also well as the rolls. The Tuna and Hamachi was fresh and delicious. Alex, the chef , by and answered our questions on sourcing and the sustainability of the Fish. All in all , this is a first class place, So happy to have them here. Kudos. T & T.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tom L

Dallas, Texas
“Good food!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Great sushi! Great and attentive staff - Cameron, Alex and Haley made our dinner wonderful. Awesome wine list! Their sushi rivals any I've had in Dallas, Los Angeles or San Francisco.

• Visited July 2014
“From a Regular customer”
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

I go to side street sushi after work or on Saturday, the atmosphere is always welcoming relaxing and the staff is always friendly and attentive, the food is excellent and chef Alex is always willing to make suggestions based on what you like and even to go out of his way to make custom orders for his customers. I don't know what the one person who didn't love this place is on but I know their opinion will change when they try the place during their business hours. Also if you are in the mood to add a little spice and heat to your sushi I suggest you order it chef style.

• Visited July 2014
Thank sypoth .
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Web site says seven days a week which is not true”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Im a local here in Pagosa Springs, my days off are sunday and monday of every week.I would try lunch but you open at 4:30 tuesday through saturday. Today sunday July 6 i wanted some sushi since i found out we had a place to get some. I checked the web site and on it, it says in late may to check back for summer hours and outdoor seating. I saw they had outdoor seating but Side Street Sushi was close. I must go to Durango now and get my sushi fix. Should not post you will be open seven days a week when clearly your not.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Shawn H
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Amazing Sushi”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We absolutely loved it here. Family of 6 and they were very accommodating. Nice and friendly. Small restaurant but I believe you can sit outside of you want. Fast service. Look at our pictures to see what we ordered but trust me... It was all good. Mt Fugi roll, Spider, sweet Saki, all so good.

3 Thank NWA_RichHightower