This motel was on a beautiful fishing pond. Limit 2 fish. However the room had a very disagreeable smell. At first the room smelled of a masking agent but in short order the underlying odor became quite pronounced. There was also an overall dinginess to the room that caused me to regret staying at this motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The First Inn of Pagosa is located along the banks of the San Juan River and in downtown Pagosa Springs, Colorado. Next to Wolf Creek Ski for perfect skiing or snowboarding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your First Inn of Pagosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- First Hotel Pagosa Springs
- First Hotel Of Pagosa
- First Inn Of Pagosa Pagosa Springs, Colorado