Hotel was recommended by a friend as a good place to stay when going to ski at Wolf Creek. It has the basic amenities such as fridge and microwave. Room was clean and comfortable for my family and I. Breakfast assortment had muffins, pastries, juice and coffee. Couple of good restaurants right down the street within walking distance. Room was reasonably priced and was close drive to ski resort. Would recommend to others and will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The First Inn of Pagosa is located along the banks of the San Juan River and in downtown Pagosa Springs, Colorado. Next to Wolf Creek Ski for perfect skiing or snowboarding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Ebookers so you can book your First Inn of Pagosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- First Hotel Pagosa Springs
- First Hotel Of Pagosa
- First Inn Of Pagosa Pagosa Springs, Colorado