My husband and I stayed here for just 1 night over the very busy 4th of July holiday weekend. The hotel has certainly seen better days. The carpet is very worn, the pool apparently no longer functions and is covered over with plywood. A ping pong table now sits on top of the plywood. Our room wasn't too clean with black hairs on the bathtub ledge and black crumbs of something on the window sill. The sink was cracked. I give it 3 rather than 2 stars because the staff was especially friendly, giving us a room discount that we hadn't even requested, plus checking to make sure all was OK when we used their hot tub (the hot tub is fine). The room was quiet (end room on the 2nd floor), and it was an easy walk to the hot springs and to some nice restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The First Inn of Pagosa is located along the banks of the San Juan River and in downtown Pagosa Springs, Colorado. Next to Wolf Creek Ski for perfect skiing or snowboarding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your First Inn of Pagosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- First Hotel Pagosa Springs
- First Hotel Of Pagosa
- First Inn Of Pagosa Pagosa Springs, Colorado