Room smelled unclean, carpet had many stains and desperately needed vacuuming. There was only 1 chair--I asked for another and was given a folding chair! Bath faucet didn't work properly and sink wouldn't drain. Bathroom door was warped and difficult to close. No auto closer on room door. Guests could not use pool without renting ($5) or buying ($55) a robe. View from window was a knee high weed lot. 1 of 4 bulbs in dimly lit bathroom burned out. Remote for A/C didn't work and A/C whistled. Mid week 'discounted' rate was $78. plus taxes plus $3.90 per person for hot breakfast. Advice--Go on down the road to any other hotel---this one is the pits and a rip off!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated, Full service hotel with great amenities. Historic Downtown location next to the deepest hot springs in the world. Free Hot Breakfast w/ cook to order omelette station, Free Wi fi, Indoor salt water swimming pool. Children under 12 stay free. Pets allowed in designated areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Ridge Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Oak Ridge Pagosa Springs
- Quality Inn Pagosa Springs, Colorado