Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Springs Resort & Spa(Pagosa Springs)
Pinewood Inn(Pagosa Springs)
  • Breakfast included
San Juan Motel(Pagosa Springs)
View Hotel
First Inn of Pagosa(Pagosa Springs)
Motel SOCO(Pagosa Springs)
Alpine Inn(Pagosa Springs)
Hillside Inn(Pagosa Springs)
Wyndham Pagosa(Pagosa Springs)
View Hotel
High Country Lodge(Pagosa Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewshot springsroom was cleandirectly across the streetthe riverwithin walking distancefree breakfastbiscuits and gravywolf creekindoor poolstayed one nightdefinitely stay here againdowntown areacoffee makerorlamicrowavepets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2011

My husband and I stayed here in December 2010. We booked the hotel based on the pictures and reviews we read online. We wanted a comfortable, clean room that preferably came with hot breakfast and is not very pricey(more than $100). Oak Ridge lodge somewhat matched our expectations. It did not come with a breakfast included but there was a restaurant in the lodge that had some options. But be careful when you pick items from the menu, they are not priced at the "breakfast specials" rate. The room could have been better in terms of cleanliness but it wasn't very bad. This place is good if you are not planning to spend a lot of time inside the room and you just need a place to crash. Also, it is just opposite the Springs Resort where we went to enjoy the hot springs. So we ended up paying a fraction for the room( rooms in Spring Resort were very pricey when we looked) and enjoyed the hot springs for $20 per person for the whole day. Definitely a good bargain.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ViRaNa
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I spend several weeks a year in various hotels across the country and the Oak Ridge Lodge in Pagosa Springs, Colorado is one of the worse hotels I've stayed in!!! I recently attended a conference @ the hotel. I arrived late just minutes before the staff LEFT for the night @ 10 p.m. When I got to my room it was filthy i.e. hair in the bed, shower and toilet seat. After staying up all night I reported the situation to the front desk and they offered me another room. Which was better in as much as there was no visible hair. The hotel stated they do not compensate or reimburse. I would advise anyone thinking of staying at this hotel not to. This is a very run down worn out facility. In addition the staff need training in customer service, they act put upon. If possible I would rate this hotel less than terrible.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
OakRidgeLodge, Director of Sales at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

I apologize for the problems that you experienced when checking into the Oak Ridge Lodge.

Guest satisfaction is one of the hotels highest priorities. We take pride in making sure that our guest enjoys their stay with us by supplying a person that is on call during the hours that the front desk is close. The information for the on call person is posted right outside the main entrance to the building and on the front desk. The on call person is more than happy to take care of any situation that would arise during the night.

The Oak Ridge Lodge is in the process of renovating out rooms and common areas. I do hope that you give us another chance to show our guest satisfaction and to see the final results of the renovations.

Again I do apologize for the problems you encountered.

Reviewed 27 October 2011

After many days camping and hunting we came to town for a warm place to stay and get cleaned up everything we had was a mess including us,the staff went out of there way to make sure we had everything we needed to get all of are things back in order. great rate great staff next year we will make it a point to stay again

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank james k
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Advertised pool and Hot tub but they were closed even though the bill board in front said they were avialable. Breakfast minable. Room was not serviced evan though maid service was requested. Some rooms had refrigerator and microwave but we did not.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
OakRidgeLodge, Director of Sales at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2011

Dear Valued guest,

I do apologize for the pool not being in service during your stay with us. We do try to make sure that all arriving guest are told when the pool is down by posting signs at the front desk and mentioning the situation while making reservations. We do try to schedule our pool repair for a time when our guest would not be inconvenienced.

The standard rooms do not offer a refrigerator and microwave; however the hotel is happy to offer a refrigerator and microwave in our deluxe rooms that can make a guest stay with us more comfortable.

I have talked to management regarding the housekeeping issue and they are treating the situation with the up-most importance and are looking into the issue.

Again I do apologize for the problems that accrued during your stay with us and would like to assure you that the Oak Ridge Lodge takes pride in our guest satisfaction and hope that you will give the Oak Ridge Lodge another chance.

Reviewed 17 October 2011

Went to Pagosa for the early ski season opening at Wolf Creek - yep great skiing in October! Went at last minute and found our regular hotel seeking a whopping $399 per nite (leaf turning season - lots of tourists)! Went directly across the street and friendly front desk gal gave us a very nice room for two nights at a fraction of the single night price that they quoted us across the street. OK so we didn't get unlimited access to the hot springs but the Oak Ridge does have a little pool and hot tub - and on Sat night it was a nice respite from the drunken teenagers and adults that over-ran the hot springs across the street (I have never seen so many cans of Tecate strewn all over the beautiful hot springs - pity they allow that to happen). The Oak Ridge also had a large bar/restaurant - not fancy but adequate, and nice happy hour prices and friendly staff, and decent pizza. Even though continental breakfast is included skip it and walk to a nearby cafe for something more satisfying. There is just something wrong about morning coffee in a little styrofoam cup, watered-down orange juice from a machine, and "Rainbow" white bread direct from the plasic bag for a "continental" breakfast. The room was clean and comfortable. And I will probably make this my usual hotel and save some serious cash every time I come up for the skiing.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends