This facility is right across the street from The Springs Resort which has the best hot spring pools I have ever been to. And the rooms at Oak Ridge Lodge are less than half the price! I have stayed at The Springs in the past and the price difference is just not worth it. And I have stayed in rooms at The Springs that are a further walk to the pools than walking across the street from Oak Ridge. It is so close I was walking back and forth in flip flops, bathing suit and robe in a snow storm! The room was very comfortable, clean, and quiet. The only negative thing was the hair dryer they provided did not work. I chose not to use any of their other amenities, like their hot pool, hot tub and free Continental breakfast, so I can't comment on them.
One general comment about Pagosa Springs...they need more restaurants. I seem to always find myself there on a Monday during a snow storm. And my experience is that most of their restaurants are closed on Monday nights. But see my review of The Rose for a fabulous breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated, Full service hotel with great amenities. Historic Downtown location next to the deepest hot springs in the world. Free Hot Breakfast w/ cook to order omelette station, Free Wi fi, Indoor salt water swimming pool. Children under 12 stay free. Pets allowed in designated areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Ridge Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Oak Ridge Pagosa Springs
- Quality Inn Pagosa Springs, Colorado