If you are looking for a great place to stay while in Pagosa Springs this is the place to go. The staff is very friendly and knowlegable when asked about places to eat or for recomending places to visit while in the area. The rooms are very clean and the beds are very comfortable, which is rare since most Motel/Hotel beds are too firm. I will be staying there anytime I am going through to New Mexico or Texas. Chaz V.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated, Full service hotel with great amenities. Historic Downtown location next to the deepest hot springs in the world. Free Hot Breakfast w/ cook to order omelette station, Free Wi fi, Indoor salt water swimming pool. Children under 12 stay free. Pets allowed in designated areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Ridge Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Oak Ridge Pagosa Springs
- Quality Inn Pagosa Springs, Colorado