I stayed here on vacation with my wife, three kids, and large dog. They are pet friendly, but our room was on the second floor and I hate taking the dog up the stairs and through the halls. Even so, the room with two double beds and a pull out couch was pretty spacious. The furnishings were a bit dated, but things were clean and nice. Internet was included. They have free breakfast, but we got there at 9:35AM and they were closed. The pool is a small indoor pool with springwater and is not chlorinated. There is a small deck.
By far, the best part of this place is it's proximity to Pagosa Springs. It is right across the street from the Hot Springs with easy access to the river to go swimming or tubing. There is a park 2 blocks away that was having music festivals and the strip of stores was in easy walking distance. The hotel was average, but the location made it worthwhile!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated, Full service hotel with great amenities. Historic Downtown location next to the deepest hot springs in the world. Free Hot Breakfast w/ cook to order omelette station, Free Wi fi, Indoor salt water swimming pool. Children under 12 stay free. Pets allowed in designated areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Ridge Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Oak Ridge Pagosa Springs
- Quality Inn Pagosa Springs, Colorado