This place is the worst place to stay in! Verbally abused. Motel 6 would be better. Overcharged, staff children running around, bad pool, cold hot tub, no hot breakfast...When we checked in, the room smelt like stale smoke, the carpet was pulled up exposing the dirty floor and the TV didn't work. When we went to the front desk, they said the only room they could stick us in for the 4 nights was a deluxe but we wouldn't be charged for it. We checked on this 3 times during our sad stay and were guaranteed we had the original price we paid on Priceline. Upon checkout, we were charged for the upgrade. When asking for the manager, she told us to wait while she cooked her breakfest. Bad sign. We informed her of this mistake along with the other issues; No hot breakfest as advertised; just cereal and watered down juice, lights going out in the evening and the HOUSEKEEPING bringing their CHILDREN in to work. We watched in horror as they ran from room to room while we collected our snacks etc... for our kids and packed them up each morning in our car. After telling this to management, she proceeded to yell at me that "she personally hires the staff and trusts them AND their families." When I told her "great, but I don't know them" she commented that "she, herself could be the biggest theif of all and I wouldn't know it." She also said we were aware of the upgrade charge and agreed to it. She did not take it off our bill so I disputed the charge with my credit card company as suggested by Pagosa Springs' Chamber of Commerce!! They were mortified by our story. I don't know where she received her management etiqette but this was way past verbal abuse! If we had not paid upfront for the hotel, I would have left immediately. Save yourself the major headace and stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated, Full service hotel with great amenities. Historic Downtown location next to the deepest hot springs in the world. Free Hot Breakfast w/ cook to order omelette station, Free Wi fi, Indoor salt water swimming pool. Children under 12 stay free. Pets allowed in designated areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda and Choice Hotels so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Ridge Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Oak Ridge Pagosa Springs
- Quality Inn Pagosa Springs, Colorado