This place is in an awesome spot, close to the Hot Springs, and within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and downtown Pagosa Springs. It was clean, but dated, and needs a major revamp. Our room had a moldy smell. Breakfast was so, so-not enough food or coffee out. Probably will not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated, Full service hotel with great amenities. Historic Downtown location next to the deepest hot springs in the world. Free Hot Breakfast w/ cook to order omelette station, Free Wi fi, Indoor salt water swimming pool. Children under 12 stay free. Pets allowed in designated areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Ridge Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Oak Ridge Pagosa Springs
- Quality Inn Pagosa Springs, Colorado