Will stay here again; very nice quiet rooms just across from the main hot springs, good free breakfast. The water-conserving practices are a relief - who would change their sheets everyday at home anyway? A card explains that the default is that sheets/towels are changed every 3 days or something like that. We were in the most basic room and there were two comfortable chairs in the room and a little desk allowed me to do some work. No microwave or fridge in the most basic room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated, Full service hotel with great amenities. Historic Downtown location next to the deepest hot springs in the world. Free Hot Breakfast w/ cook to order omelette station, Free Wi fi, Indoor salt water swimming pool. Children under 12 stay free. Pets allowed in designated areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Ridge Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Oak Ridge Pagosa Springs
- Quality Inn Pagosa Springs, Colorado