Quality Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Econo Lodge - Pagosa Springs(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
US$98
Alpine Inn(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
US$76
Pagosa Springs Inn and Suites(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$101
Official Site
First Inn of Pagosa(Pagosa Springs)
US$89
Hillside Inn(Pagosa Springs)
US$98
US$95
San Juan Motel(Pagosa Springs)
US$78
US$76
Travelocity
Motel SOCO(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
US$127
Travelocity
High Country Lodge(Pagosa Springs)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$111
Pinewood Inn(Pagosa Springs)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot springsroom was cleandirectly across the streetthe riverwithin walking distancefree breakfastbiscuits and gravywolf creekindoor poolstayed one nightdefinitely stay here againdowntown areacoffee makerorlamicrowavepets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2009

This hotel was a decent place to stay with a great restaurant attached! Yes, our non-smoking room had a stale stench of old smoke; but the rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. It's located directly across from the springs, so we were able to just walk across the street to enjoy them! We had no problems with any noise in the hotel and slept like babies! It definitely was no five star hotel but was perfect for what we needed for the night!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 May 2009

I went to this hotel because I thought that it was important to be close to the hot springs but it was a big mistake. I also thought that this property was a Best Western from some of the reviews that I read on TripAdvisor and came to find out that they had lost their Best Western status and it was evident why. There was mold in the bathroom, the carpet was dirty and stained, it smelled terrible like wet dirty socks, teh beds were very uncomfortable and the whole place was generally run down. When I talked the to the front desk about my issues, they were rude and unhelpful. It was no wonder that Best Western dropped this property. I wouldn't stay there again no matter how close it is to the pools - I wouldn't even put my dog up there!

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2009

The room was everything we asked for! It was very clean, and had an appealing decor. There was absolutely NO smell of cigarette smoke in the halls or in our room, which we very much appreciated. There was also a coin operated laundry near our room which we took advantage of during our stay. The service was excellent! Front desk, housekeeping, Squirrels Restaurant, you name it. Also to my great surprise and happiness, After I returned from my trip, I realized I had left a couple of rings in the room. I called, got housekeeping, and my rings were in the mail the following day!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2009

I must agree with the comment posted titled: "Smoker's Haven..." : We arrived on Valentine's Day, Saturday. The hallways reeked of smoke. I forgot to turn on the fan at night to drown out various noises such as talking, TV, banging, knocking... kids... I don't know who was up or why they were making so much noise when all we wanted to do was get a good night's sleep for a hard day of skiing on Sunday. It made for a fitful night. The attendant also messed up our reservation of two queens and a sofa bed in one room -- even though my friend had called to confirm this at least twice before we arrived. We got a room with two queens, and no sofa bed. Due to a fortunate twist (another person cancelled that night) we secured another room.
The continental breakfast was a joke! The outside of my hard-boiled egg was gray in color. Slim pickings for anything warm at 7 am! They seemed to be pushing their overpriced menu and I bet some agreed to it after scanning the measly offerings. We ate at the ski area!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2009

Great location, poor customer service, smoker's haven, and false advertising.
My honey and I stayed for Valentine's weekend on the floor above the smokers (we are nonsmokers) and had to endure the entrenched reek of cigarette smoke for two days in the pursuit of a good deal. The continuously loud fan in the room helped somewhat while also providing background white noise so we could both breathe and sleep after a long day skiing.
I had reserved a room two weeks in advance for what seemed a killer ski deal, which the hotel did not honor because it was a "holiday" weekend. The reservationist obviously was not informed of this beforehand and repeated attempts to contact the manager proved pointless.
No wonder they lost their Best Western rating, this place is marginal at best. The breakfast buffet is lousy as well. Go somewhere else.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple