My husband, dog and I like the location and affordability of this hotel. It is across the street from the Pagosa Springs hot springs. It is an added plus to be able to sit outside on the deck of Squirrels Restuarant and and bar, which is associated with the Lodge with our dog , after a day of skiing or hiking. Staff has always been friendly. The rooms could be freshed up with a remodel and the outsode could be more welcoming but we've grown accustomed to the place. We stay here at least once a year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated, Full service hotel with great amenities. Historic Downtown location next to the deepest hot springs in the world. Free Hot Breakfast w/ cook to order omelette station, Free Wi fi, Indoor salt water swimming pool. Children under 12 stay free. Pets allowed in designated areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Ridge Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Oak Ridge Pagosa Springs
- Quality Inn Pagosa Springs, Colorado