“A comfortable, unpretenious, affordable, dog friendly, place to stay with a great location”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Pagosa Springs
Reviewed 4 November 2009

My husband, dog and I like the location and affordability of this hotel. It is across the street from the Pagosa Springs hot springs. It is an added plus to be able to sit outside on the deck of Squirrels Restuarant and and bar, which is associated with the Lodge with our dog , after a day of skiing or hiking. Staff has always been friendly. The rooms could be freshed up with a remodel and the outsode could be more welcoming but we've grown accustomed to the place. We stay here at least once a year.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 November 2009

I stayed at Oak Ridge Lodge in Pagosa Springs, CO in February, 2009 for my annual ski vacation. Upon arrival I checked in at the front desk and was offered a pamphlet with suggestions of local resturaunts and points of intrest with some discount coupons. The rooms wer very nice and the bed was one of the most comfortable I had slept in. The lodge offered discount lift tickets to Wolf Creek ski area that were a great value. The only complaint that I do have is they did not advise when I bought the lift tickets that they were non refundable. On the last day the werather was bad and I was unable to get up the pass to the ski area and when I returned to get a refund they advised me at that time that the tickets were non refundable. Besides that my stay was very plesant and hassle free.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 November 2009

We spent one night here and had three rooms so I know that mine was not a fluke. The rooms were dirty, the showers were plastic and the beds were on 2x4 frames. The beds were terrible and we did not sleep all night. The breakfast was a joke, it had dry cerel to eat out of cups and oatmeal. The juice machine was not working and the floor in the area was plywood. Do not stay here! Go across the street.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2009

My stay at the Oka Ridge Lodge was amazing. The ski and snowboarding package they offer is the best deal in town for anyone going to Wolf Creek. My girlfriend and I had such a good time that I have recommended all my friends and family to stay there anytime they go to Pagosa Springs. We enjoyed a wonderful day on the mountain and enjoyed the pool and hot tube in the evening. We ended the night with having drinks in the bar in the hotel were the staff and people of Pagosa Springs made us fell at home.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2009

We stayed at the Oak Ridge because the Hot Springs Resort has become too expensive, and this was right across the street. Right across the street was the ONLY thing it had going for it. The staff were mostly indifferent, they shorted us on linens every night, the ice machine difficult to operate (when it operated), the computer for internet broken, the room dry as a desert, and the beds were so hard, I kept waking up at night! The pool was advertised as a "mineral" pool, but it wasn't fed from the hot springs. It was in rough shape and in bad need of a paint job. Lots of broken down things in the place, including the door in from outside, which they liked to leave propped open at night. They tried to charge us more than the internet rate my friend had booked it at, too! As if $95/night wasn't enough aready for this dump! Next time I will try the Spa Motel next door, if there is a next time. I was so discouraged by the cost of the hot springs entry across the street ($20 one time or $44 for all day in/out privileges) that I may not go back to Pagosa Springs ever again!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2009

The beds were advertised as queen size but turned out to be full size. A tight fit for 2 adults a 10 and 13 year old. The A.C. unit in the room was so loud in the room (171) that it woke us up every 1/2 hour or so when it turned on. My husband ended up getting up, removing the cover and fixing the fan shroud in the middle of the night. They should have paid us for fixing the AC!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2009

I had reservations at another hotel in Pagosa for my Anniversary. They had overbooked, and tried to place me in a horrible place. We saw the Oakridge Lodge downtown, and walked in the door. Not only did they beat the room rate we had, but while we were checking in, the staff actually snuck into the room, and had a bottle of champange with rose petals waiting for our Anniversary. I couldn't believe they were so on top of it! The enrie staff was wonderful, and saved our whole trip.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple