“unbeatable Experiences :p!!!!!!!”

LatinAmerica
“unbeatable Experiences :p!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 4 February 2010

Hi,
honestly is was my first trip ever to the US, and I was very sceptical if I'd really like it. And it was an amazing experience!!! The hotel owner Radine and her Husband Jerry, they were soooooooooooo very nice and so patient to all of us. Some of our friends spoke only a very little english, but patiently they both took their time for understanding us. We also felt very compfortable, because of that familiar environment that surrounded us everywhere! Also the nature just a step away from the hotel doors were quiet impressive and breath taking! I neither have experienced such a wide variety of events and packages they putted together.
For everyone who wants to explore Colorado; Guys, that place is a must for you - I really love that place, and I definitively will come back there :p!!!

Great job Radine and Jerry !!!!!!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Denver
Reviewed 11 January 2010

The place was clean, the staff was friendly and very helpful. We had a great new years experience and will definitely go back again!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
Colorado
Reviewed 11 January 2010

We were looking for a low key, easy, comfortable place to stay after two long, wonderful days of snowboarding up at Wolf Creek. Oak Ridge was it! Super comfy beds and pillows, hand made pizza delivered to our room, hot tub and sauna to ease the muscles. The friendly staff offered us discount tickets for Wolf Creek as well as soaking in the hot springs which were right across the street! It was perfect!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with friends
Texas
Reviewed 3 January 2010

We reserved a room with queen beds for 4 adults. We got double beds and when asked if they would fix the situation there was nothing they could do. We only had 3 sets of towels and when we asked for another set we had to wait-apparently the housekeeping team does not have access to towels. The in-room coffee pot was dirty and there were no coffee supplies(Thankfully we brought our own coffee pot!!)
We had burned out light bulbs, hard mattresses and toilet paper and kleenex made from sandpaper!! Would have been helpful if all rooms had microwaves.
AND their restaurant/pub is below standard-we wanted a beer right after we checked in and the place was pretty much empty but I had to wait while the bartender finished chatting up a "cute girl". The food menu was only barbeque. Their one saving grace is they are pet friendly.
Much improvement is needed.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Pagosa Springs hotels

colorado springs, co
Reviewed 19 December 2009

great time skiing up at wolf creek. the oak ridge had clean rooms, helpful staff and the breakfast upgrade was a great value. even though the hot springs were right across the street, their hot tub did fine. nice to have a bar connected to the hotel as well. i saw people with children and pets so i guess they handle it all. i will be back for the great ski packages the oak ridge had to offer.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
Prescott
Reviewed 4 November 2009

My husband, dog and I like the location and affordability of this hotel. It is across the street from the Pagosa Springs hot springs. It is an added plus to be able to sit outside on the deck of Squirrels Restuarant and and bar, which is associated with the Lodge with our dog , after a day of skiing or hiking. Staff has always been friendly. The rooms could be freshed up with a remodel and the outsode could be more welcoming but we've grown accustomed to the place. We stay here at least once a year.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
Early, TX
Reviewed 4 November 2009

I stayed at Oak Ridge Lodge in Pagosa Springs, CO in February, 2009 for my annual ski vacation. Upon arrival I checked in at the front desk and was offered a pamphlet with suggestions of local resturaunts and points of intrest with some discount coupons. The rooms wer very nice and the bed was one of the most comfortable I had slept in. The lodge offered discount lift tickets to Wolf Creek ski area that were a great value. The only complaint that I do have is they did not advise when I bought the lift tickets that they were non refundable. On the last day the werather was bad and I was unable to get up the pass to the ski area and when I returned to get a refund they advised me at that time that the tickets were non refundable. Besides that my stay was very plesant and hassle free.

• Stayed February 2009, travelled solo