honestly is was my first trip ever to the US, and I was very sceptical if I'd really like it. And it was an amazing experience!!! The hotel owner Radine and her Husband Jerry, they were soooooooooooo very nice and so patient to all of us. Some of our friends spoke only a very little english, but patiently they both took their time for understanding us. We also felt very compfortable, because of that familiar environment that surrounded us everywhere! Also the nature just a step away from the hotel doors were quiet impressive and breath taking! I neither have experienced such a wide variety of events and packages they putted together.
For everyone who wants to explore Colorado; Guys, that place is a must for you - I really love that place, and I definitively will come back there :p!!!
Great job Radine and Jerry !!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated, Full service hotel with great amenities. Historic Downtown location next to the deepest hot springs in the world. Free Hot Breakfast w/ cook to order omelette station, Free Wi fi, Indoor salt water swimming pool. Children under 12 stay free. Pets allowed in designated areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oak Ridge Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Oak Ridge Pagosa Springs
- Quality Inn Pagosa Springs, Colorado