“Great massage!”

Hippie Chick Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Hippie Chick Massage specializes in giving you the highest quality massage experience available. We offer Swedish, Deep-Tissue, Hot-Stone, Fire Cupping, Reflexology, Couples Candlelight Massage, Cranio Sacral, CBD infused massage and Energy work. All of our licensed Massage Therapists are top notch. You will leave in a state of bliss. We are located "midtown", right next to Wolfe Brewery in the U shaped plaza ... Mountain View Plaza. Come check it out! You will be impressed!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Atmosphere was unique and very relaxing. Christel did a great job working out the kinks after some hard training rides and hiking.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Shannon H, Owner at Hippie Chick Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving this awesome review! Glad you enjoyed it!

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"therapist"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Enjoyed a relaxing 90 minute hot stone massage that was pure bliss. It took all the stress right out of me. Highly recommend getting one!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Pure bliss is awesome! Thanks for coming in Maureen and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I received a Swedish massage, with some Reiki techniques. The atmosphere and therapy room were nice.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reiki is the best isn't it! Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have had a few massages in my life time and I tend to be body shy. Brooke put me right at ease and was so sweet. I had a 90 minute deep tissue with CBD lotion. I even bought some product. I love the CBD lip balm and have yet to use my lotion.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Shannon H, Owner at Hippie Chick Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Thanks so much for that awesome review! Brooke is so good! We love using the CBD lotions as well ... good choice! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.