Open today: 09:00 - 08:00
Review Highlights
Best massage in Pagosa Springs!

This massage was amazing. I had skied for 2 days and my muscles were aching. My masseuse fixed me... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Meander20913792966
Granbury, Texas
Best place in pagosa and you can’t beat the price

The couples massage was awesome and the masseuse was very welcoming and passionate about her job... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Tour58827469271
Cedar Park, Texas

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Pagosa Springs
from US$75.00
More Info
from US$175.00
More Info
All reviews deep tissue these ladies trouble spots problem areas neck pain relaxing atmosphere in town healing hands awesome experience springs resort hot springs shannon cbd cupping pressure valerie appointment
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Atmosphere was unique and very relaxing. Christel did a great job working out the kinks after some hard training rides and hiking.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Shannon H, Owner at Hippie Chick Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving this awesome review! Glad you enjoyed it!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Enjoyed a relaxing 90 minute hot stone massage that was pure bliss. It took all the stress right out of me. Highly recommend getting one!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Pure bliss is awesome! Thanks for coming in Maureen and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I received a Swedish massage, with some Reiki techniques. The atmosphere and therapy room were nice.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reiki is the best isn't it! Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have had a few massages in my life time and I tend to be body shy. Brooke put me right at ease and was so sweet. I had a 90 minute deep tissue with CBD lotion. I even bought some product. I love the CBD lip balm and have yet to use my lotion.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Shannon H, Owner at Hippie Chick Massage, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Thanks so much for that awesome review! Brooke is so good! We love using the CBD lotions as well ... good choice! We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Great Experience!!!
Ive been here many times, Shannon and her therapists do a great job at helping me with my neck and shoulder problems!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks so much for coming in again! We love our locals and as you know regular visits keep you on track! Thanks for the awesome review.