We have been coming here for about 15 years. (It used to be the Holiday Inn). The rooms are adequate, everything works. The pool and hot tub are always maintained well. The breakfast is better than average. They have sausage, bisquits with gravy, eggs, yogurt, fruit, all different kinds of bread and sweet rolls, cereal, oatmeal, coffee, milk, different juices (not watered down good and cold), I may have missed some items. I read the reviews about the staff being rude. I respectfully disagree. The two owners work their butts off and have pride of ownership. The wife works in the morning taking care of the breakfast area and front desk. I often hear her interacting with guests and she is efficient and polite. The husband takes care of the hotel in the evening. He also is efficient and is helpful in any way possible. These are hard working people that provide a good service. I will continue to support them by giving them my business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the HillSide Inn you will find quality and comfort in Pagosa Springs lodging at a price you can afford. We want to make sure that you are happy with your stay. If you are searching for a hotel in Pagosa Springs with the luxuries that you can afford, then HillSide Inn is your choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your HillSide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Holiday Inn Pagosa Springs
- Pagosa Springs Holiday Inn
- HillSide Inn Pagosa Springs, Colorado