Typical hotel/motel with friendly service and a good breakfast selection. Clean and comfortable room (except for the LOUD air conditioning unit) could have used more usable space like a table and chair. Thank goodness I travel with a lawn chair--just in case! My room had a couch that made out to a bed, so that took up space. My bathroom had a hot tub which was not good for me with a bad back and a bad knee too as I couldn't figure out how to get in it without pain and suffering.
Kind of expensive, but it's a tourist town and it is summertime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the HillSide Inn you will find quality and comfort in Pagosa Springs lodging at a price you can afford. We want to make sure that you are happy with your stay. If you are searching for a hotel in Pagosa Springs with the luxuries that you can afford, then HillSide Inn is your choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your HillSide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Holiday Inn Pagosa Springs
- Pagosa Springs Holiday Inn
- HillSide Inn Pagosa Springs, Colorado