We stayed at the Hillside Inn in Pagosa Springs for 3 nights and ate breakfast there for two mornings. We were attending a family reunion which is held annually around 12-13 miles south of Pagosa Springs. We had two rooms and both were nice. Checking in was a little bit of a hassle because we needed two rooms on the 1st floor and they had us on the second floor with no elevator. (We had two 80+ year olds with us who had back trouble and other issues,) Care was taken to change our room assignments. Our rooms were comfortable and near the indoor swimming pool/ hot tub which we did not have time to utilize. The breakfast was adequate, but lacking in protein if you are not a boiled egg eater.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here at the HillSide Inn you will find quality and comfort in Pagosa Springs lodging at a price you can afford. We want to make sure that you are happy with your stay. If you are searching for a hotel in Pagosa Springs with the luxuries that you can afford, then HillSide Inn is your choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your HillSide Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillside Hotel Pagosa Springs
- Holiday Inn Pagosa Springs
- Pagosa Springs Holiday Inn
- HillSide Inn Pagosa Springs, Colorado