“Outside does not reflect their delicious food!”
Review of The Packing Shed - CLOSED

The Packing Shed
Cuisines: American
St. George, Utah
“Outside does not reflect their delicious food!”
Reviewed 5 January 2013

We were driving through Palisade moving to Utah, we stopped for breakfast there. Looking at it, I was a bit nervous, but oh my word is that food great! I had a breakfast burrito (the Mexican one) and it was TO DIE FOR! Very simple yet delicious!! I was surprised I liked it so much, and their sourdough toast? HOLY CRAP! Best sourdough I have had in years. Definitely recommend this place!

• Visited January 2013

Putnam, Connecticut
“Breakfast as good as ever”
Reviewed 18 August 2012

We visited Palisade for the second consecutive year and had two breakfasts at the Shed. One of those was the Fruitpicker's Breakfast and I could not finish it. Friendly service. The friend I visit in Palisade eats here regularly and it is obvious a lot of other locals do so.

• Visited August 2012
Middleton, Wisconsin, United States
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Very reasonable prices, friendly service and great selections.

Visited June 2012
Colorado
“Simple farm style breakfast well prepared”
Reviewed 14 October 2011

A couple of years ago we had dinner at this restaurant and were not impressed. Since then Gary had been there with my brother and raved about the breakfast. I agreed to give it another try.

Gary said that The Fruit Pickers breakfast was so huge he should order it and I should have something else. He was right. It came with eggs, French toast or pancakes (regular or with blueberries), bacon and potatoes. I ordered eggs that also came with potatoes and toast (sourdough, rye, wheat or white). Even with two of us this was more than we could eat so we took 2/3 of the French toast to go.

The meal was well prepared, the eggs looked to be large (not medium or small), the coffee was good and the service was too. The place seemed to be populated by lots of locals/regulars as we heard the servers call several people by name.

We'll be back.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank pshiel
Littleton, Colorado
“Disgusting and over priced”
Reviewed 14 September 2011

Found ourselves at the Packing Shed for lunch after discovering that every other place in town was closed due to it being Labor Day. But, we thought it would be fun to eat in a place more for locals. However, food was not good at all ... my husband had what was called a Philly cheesesteak sandwich, which ended up being a hoagie with unseasoned fajita meat and a bunch of cheese - and I had a way overpriced grilled cheese sandwich with soup that tasted like canned soup. All this was made worse due to the prices, which were more like eating at an Applebee's than at a roadside, low food quality diner.

• Visited September 2011