“More of the same?”

Ranked #14 of 33 things to do in Palisade
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The woman was very friendly and quick to help us taste however I didn't see anything on the list that I hadn't seen at three other places. My friend did buy a Syrah she liked and we were allowed to take some pictures among the barrels. We would probably check back next time to see what they might have.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Bennett Price and his wife own this winery and do an awesome job representing themselves in the 'Libation District' of Palisade. Bennett is personally responsible for planting many of the original vineyards in this area. Palisade wine visits are not complete without a visit to this facility!

2  Thank Tim W
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Bennett Price produces some of the best wines in Colorado. Visit his winery when in Western Colorado.

2  Thank Harold F
Reviewed 13 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had the pleasure of happening upon this little gem in Palisade. Upon walking in we we're greeted and felt very welcomed. There was a group sampling wines before us, but we kept busy by looking around all the fun art that was displayed. When our turn came, the hostess was very welcoming. She laid out a menu and proceeded to explain their wines. We started sampling, and we were very impressed. I personally like drier wines, which this winery has more of, but even my wife who likes more sweeter was very open to their products. We talked about wine, our hometown, and their processes of making their wine. The owner has been around Palisade for sometime, and has even helped plant a few of the vineyards in the area. Everyone was very friendly, and we can't wait to come back.

2  Thank Steven M
Reviewed 29 September 2013

They all love wine and it shows. In the wine, how they talk about it, the land, the grapes. Tasting room right in wine room. Good wine, nice patio to relax, middle of Palisade.

2  Thank Snowpiste