“great owners, delicious thai”
Review of Dancing Noodle

Dancing Noodle
Ranked #10 of 166 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Dancing Noodle Thai is a small, family owned, dine-in and take-out restaurant located at the Crossroads at Parker Mall in Parker, CO. What makes us so special? Ask those who have been here. We have many excellent reviews, even being labeled the Best Thai Restaurant in Denver by Westword in 2010! We are also the home of Denver's only Thai restaurant that makes fresh homemade rice noodles!Many who know the difference say that we are one of the most authentic Thai restaurants in Colorado.
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Who would have thought Parker would have such a great Thai restaurant? The place is small and tucked away in a strip mall by the library. The owners are Thai and make the most delicious dishes. This is our favorite Thai restaurant by far and it is so close to home.

There are newer reviews for Dancing Noodle

Reviewed 16 February 2013

My family and I vacationed in Thailand this summer and this is as authentic as it comes. The Green Papaya salad is right on the mark. exactly what I enjoyed in Bangkok. Try everything!

Reviewed 10 February 2013

I do not know why we waited so long to try Dancing Noodle in Parker! Maybe because it is kind of hidden in back of a little shopping plaza and I had never found Thai food so delicious as this. Now, I am "dancing" with delight at having finally tried this place. Indeed it is a tiny place run by the most delightful people....with incredibly good food....my favorite find. We love it so much we ate there twice in one week, and one time we were on our way to downtown Denver for a hockey game. We opted to eat here rather than anywhere we could think of downtown...that is saying something for me...I love to eat. The Thai style egg rolls are right on, not one bit greasy as is often the case at other restaurants in town. We tried the combo platter on our second visit and found each item delectable. We also enjoyed the Phat Se-ew, the Phat Woon Sen and the Gaeng Panang. We cannot wait to go back and try the rest of the menu. But darn it...it is sunday and they are closed today!

Reviewed 28 November 2012

We visited family in Parker and got take-out from Dancing Noodle not once but twice...in three days! I ordered both their green curry and a red curry, Gaeng Panang. While both were delicious, I would recommend the green. Also, the first time I ordered I asked for 3 stars (spice level) and was not completely satisfied. I asked for 4 the next time and it as perfect. Spicy, hot but not overwhelming. Other members of our party had the Lahd Nah, Paht Kee-Mao, Paht Thai and Mixed Seafood. I tried the Lahd Nah and Paht Kee-Mao (Drunken Noodles) and would recommend both. Their noodles were great too. When I return I will definitely order the green curry, Gaeng Keow Wahn, with four stars.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

...But I simply can't pull myself away from their Pad Thai. Heat level four is fantastic if you like it hot. I don't think I would be able to handle five!

As others have mentioned the sitting area isn't much, so I get my lunch to go. Priced at about $7.00, the generous portion is good for two servings. The owners are very pleasant, and the stack of National Geographic's helps pass the time while waiting for your lunch.

Some day I'll try a curry, or something else on the menu....but that Pad Thai just calls my name the moment I walk through the door.