“Yummy!”

Dancing Noodle
Ranked #11 of 172 Restaurants in Parker
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: Dancing Noodle Thai is a small, family owned, dine-in and take-out restaurant located at the Crossroads at Parker Mall in Parker, CO. What makes us so special? Ask those who have been here. We have many excellent reviews, even being labeled the Best Thai Restaurant in Denver by Westword in 2010! We are also the home of Denver's only Thai restaurant that makes fresh homemade rice noodles!Many who know the difference say that we are one of the most authentic Thai restaurants in Colorado.
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

I had the original Pad Thai (sp??) with Medium Spice -- delicious! I did ask for more ground peanuts bc that's my favorite part. The serving was large with plenty of bean sprouts, noodles, chicken and egg.
They have a very limited lunch menu but plenty of variety and very reasonable prices.
I'd award 5 stars if the service were more top notch. They are friendly but never checked back with us on our food or beverages. I had to ask for more water.
This is a very small but tidy place. Be aware many, if not all days, they accept cash only!! There is an Air Academy Credit Union next door with an ATM - thankfully.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is my favorite Thai place. It's authentic and priced right for the quality of food. Except to pay $50 per couple w/ appetizers and main courses.

I think there are only 8 tables in the place and it's old and in a strip mall. PLEASE don't let that deter you from enjoying a fantastic authentic Thai meal.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

How could we have lived in Parker for four years and not hear about Dancing Noodle? We were missing our local Thai restaurant in Mesa, AZ and met a teenaged boy who worked there. We went to see him and try it out and have gone at least once a month since, usually for lunch...authentic and so reasonably priced.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

I'm very picky about Thai food, and the Pad Thai here did not disappoint. Appetizers and entrees were delicious! The service was excellent, and the meals are reasonably priced with large portions.

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

I had the gaeng bpah with tofu and extra vegetables and the flavor of the curry was phenomenal. It would be equally tasty with chicken, seafood, beef, etc.. My husband had the mixed seafood pad Thai, which he thought was very good. He chose a spicy factor of "3 stars," which was just enough for him.

I'm one who believes it's not spicy enough unless it makes me cry, so I chose the 5 star Thai heat and it did not disappoint. I had a 5 star noodle dish here in the past and it didn't seem to be that spicy, but the curry being kind of liquidy really transferred the heat level quite nicely. This is one of the few restaurants that can really make it hot.

Very good experience here tonight. Oh, and the jasmine tea was very fragrant and delicious as well. Yummy!!!!