“Excellent Lunch Buffet”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Dransfeldt Rd
Description: Home of Fine Indian and Nepalese Cuisine.
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

The food, decor and service were top notch. Table service for drinks and fresh naan to boot. I am stuffed to the gills. And all that joy for $9.99

Reviewed 13 August 2013

Friends and I usually eat at one of several restaurants in Parker. We arrived and were seated immediately, friendly staff. The buffet food is average it is the same selection that was present when we visited almost a year ago. (Consistent or maybe boring, depends on your view).
One thing I never like to see in a restaurant is flys and unfortunately India's Kitchen had quite a few- unappetizing. The lunch buffet is also a little pricey for what you get. One lunch selection that is good and worth having is the spinach (dont remember the Indian name). I suspect that their dinner menu is much better, keep you posted if I try it.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

My husband and I most often eat here for the lunch buffet (keep an eye out for the buy one get one coupons in the local mags) but have also eaten here for dinner on multiple occasions, and we are never dissapointed. Although we wish they'd bring back the chicken tikka masala to the lunch buffet, the manager has explained that since it is the crowd favorite, having it at the buffet every day was really hitting their dinner crowd. Customer service here is excellent - we did take out one night and the food was very off the mark, so much so that I called to ask if they had a new chef. The manager recognized us as regulars and first offered to replace the meal (we'd already finished eating) and so told us our next dinner would be on the house.
Overall great food and a great local business to support!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Great food and service; we are lucky to have such great Indian cuisine in Parker. We are originally from Northern California, and India's Kitchen rivals any of the restaurants we found there. You will find a great lunch buffet and some wonderful specials on the dinner menu, as well as friendly people and great decor. The Mint Chicken is one of my favorites. Food is cooked to your individual taste (mild to spicy). Excellent naan, chai tea, and kheer complete the meal. India’s Kitchen is a must try for Indian food fans and those just wanting to try it out.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

The chef at India's Kitchen knows what he is doing as far as we know. They produce some tasty food. We don't know a lot about Indian cuisine, but we enjoy it. The buffet is a good value and is tasty, but isn't nearly as good as the food on their regular menu. The regular menu is a little pricey, but they often offer coupons that make the bill more reasonable.