“Excellent Lunch”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: S Dransfeldt Rd
Description: Home of Fine Indian and Nepalese Cuisine.
Parker
“Excellent Lunch”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We frequently visit India's Kitchen for lunch. The food is consistently well seasoned, with just the right balance of spice and heat. Try the Masala Chai, it's the best we've encountered at restaurants in the state.

• Visited June 2014

Dunedin, New Zealand
“A good value lunch buffet”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We hadn't had a curry for a while, so stopped here for the $9.99 lunch buffet. Not a vast selection, but what was there was appetising and appealing. Drinks (diet cokes each) and naan breads were included in the $9.99, so it was a pleasant surprise when the bill came and there was no extra to pay for these. The restaurant was clean and the waiters were extremely polite and helpful. The only down side, not the restaurant's fault, was a screaming child (along with its oblivious and ignorant parents) which disturbed everyone's meals. Why do people take small children to restaurants? Otherwise, all was fine, and we would definitely go here again.

• Visited May 2014
Denver, Colorado
“Time to step it up ..... ”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I have dined here at least 3 times in the last 3 years...

My family and I ate here recently for an early Sunday dinner -- the 1st thing I noticed as we walked in was the very dirty carpets, all over, not stained but just crumbs and food all over! Likely an issue from the lunch buffet earlier in the day but they had been closed for 2 hours between lunch and dinner time and didn't vacuum. It was bad! So, I try to be patient and understanding and dismissed it -- but upon opening our menus - more than one were filthy!! Spilled and dried food on at least 2 menus on numerous pages!! It's so unprofessional. I'd have left if not for our large party with some older adults needing assistance.
Our young server was quick, and cheerful and competent. She offered good suggestions and she was helpful. Another server spoke no English at all which made it tough when asking for things during the meal.
The food is very tasty and fairly authentic (as my well traveled family member advised) but... At least two of our dishes (a goat dish and a chicken dish) were quite a bit overcooked and the meat was getting tough. This hasn't been the case in visits past. One person ordered just a large salad (not Indian I know) and it was huge chunks of lettuce and carrot chunks literally the size of a half apple. Ridiculous to eat.
Overall the flavors of the dishes was quite good but I really hope the owners/mangers read this review and bring the place up a few notches. We may not return for awhile.

“Excellent Lunch Buffet”
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

The food, decor and service were top notch. Table service for drinks and fresh naan to boot. I am stuffed to the gills. And all that joy for $9.99

“Lunch Buffet”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Friends and I usually eat at one of several restaurants in Parker. We arrived and were seated immediately, friendly staff. The buffet food is average it is the same selection that was present when we visited almost a year ago. (Consistent or maybe boring, depends on your view).
One thing I never like to see in a restaurant is flys and unfortunately India's Kitchen had quite a few- unappetizing. The lunch buffet is also a little pricey for what you get. One lunch selection that is good and worth having is the spinach (dont remember the Indian name). I suspect that their dinner menu is much better, keep you posted if I try it.

• Visited August 2013