“Good first experience”

Ranked #37 of 166 Restaurants in Parker
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 July 2014

As mentioned in other reviews, this place in basically at the edge of the Lowe's parking lot and doesn't look like much from the outside. It is fairly large on the inside with separate areas to eat, some near a large stone fireplace.

The waiter took our drink orders right off and then our food orders after we had drinks. There is a decent beer selection with regular prices for that. My wife had the Dover Sole and I ordered a small supreme pizza. Our food came out right away, brought by the kitchen staff. I thought the pizza looked pretty big for a "small" and our waiter also mentioned that when he came by but not having been here before I didn't think too much about it. I did notice it also had green olives vs black olives but thought maybe the kitchen just made a mistake or were out of black olives. At any rate, both the pizza and my wife's fish were good and we ended up taking some home.

As we ate I noticed another couple across from us, who had arrived at about the same time we did, were still waiting for their meal as we were leaving and they had a pizza stand on the table. As we were leaving I asked them if I had gotten their pizza and they indicated they had ordered a large supreme with green olives so I confirmed to them I had indeed gotten their pizza and apologized for that. We both had a chuckle over it.

I would return here again for a meal as the prices were reasonable, the food good, and, at least during our visit, the service was very good.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

From the outside, this restaurant looks a little bland but does have a side patio with charm. It's in the far corner of the Lowe's lot and you should take the time to stop in and have a meal (if you haven't already).

The prices are average for an Italian restaurant but there's just something different about this place. We love the beautiful bar with the TVs as much as the dining room.

We've had so many dishes here that it's hard to tell our favorites. Everything is always fresh and fantastic.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We've been coming to this restaurant for many years. The food is really great. I have never been disappointed with the food. Most of the time, we've had some problems with the service though. When we were leaving last time, I wanted to discuss a problem with the owner, but he wasn't around. I'd still go here for the food. I just wish the service was better. There aren't really any other good Italian restaurants nearby.

1  Thank mogulman
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I been living in Aurora Co for two Years, for those who love Olive Garden does not know Italian Food. I am originally from Baltimore and often went to an area called little Italy; where most dinners were home cooked. Today my wife and I went to Armando's located 9962 South Twenty Mile Road in Parker Colorado. The meals my wife and I had reminded us as to what we missed in Baltimore. Found out that the sauces are homemade on the premises. I remember as a young lad that sauces in Baltimore were also homemade. Great job and the portion was such had to take the rest home.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Great homemade Italian food.Try the Fettuccine Alfredo. Yum Yum...Owner is a hoot and makes the rounds with customers. Prices are up a bit, but still well worth it!