“Awesome Mexican food!”

Howard, Colorado, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Mexican food!”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

We moved to this area from Phoenix last year and were afraid we were never going to find a good Mexican restaurant here. We were so wrong! Tony's restaurant is a nice little family run place and we have become regulars. The breakfast burritos are awesome, especially when smothered with their green chili. The steak burrito is our favorite. We make special trips to Tony's on Thursdays, when, if they can find chile's to their satisfaction, they make Chile Relleno's. I used to love them, but, had given them up in Phoenix, when I couldn't seem to find any to my liking. But, Tony's is the best we have ever eaten. They are fried perfectly and served with an awesome sauce on top. The Al Pastor and Steak tacos are also delicious! I have not had their hamburgers, however, have heard they are wonderful as well. Sometime I will order them, however, it is hard to when I love their Mexican food so much! If you are in the Salida/Poncha Springs area, this is a must-stop!

• Visited June 2013