“Excellent stay”

SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Great location. Excellent breakfast. Large Workout room.
Conveniently located close to some nice dining options and the Riverwalk if you need to get out. Had to move down here due to Space Conference in Colorado Springs and did not want to, but ended up really enjoying the stay there. Little bit of a drive to Carson, but it is all highway.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Ncsumi,

Thank you for your kind words and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay! We are always happy to hear when our guests, even though the stay was unexpected, are pleased and adequately accommodated. I hope that when/if your travels bring you this way again that you choose to stay with us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We travelled 12 hours we were pretty tired and at check in we experienced no help with luggage. Since we are in the middle of a move we had plenty...so three trips later we got all our bags up to our room.

Have free internet but down half the time during our stay. We also had three adults in our party and only given two keys. I asked for a third key the next day and it did not work more than twenty four hours and never worked on the back door entrance near where we parked.

Someone smoked outside the back door entrance and since that is right below our room and air conditioning unit we got to wake up to cigarette smoke smell.

I cannot wait to check out and will definitely not be returning.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank William P
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Mr. William P,

First off, thank you for staying with us while in Pueblo and I hope that your move was a success. I apologize that you found the hotel staff unresponsive to your needs as we are a limited service hotel and do not have bellmen services. However, my staff is always happy to help our guests when asked for any kind of further assistance. I hope that you will decide to stay again and give us an opportunity to regain your business.
Pueblo, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

We booked our stay through booking.com and were charged for the wrong night. I received no emails from booking or from Springhill notifying me of the wrong date. When we went to check in, they told us that our reservation had been for the night before and that we were already charged for the room. They asked if we wanted to stay that night, so we did, with the understanding that the manager would most likely refund us for the wrong date since the hotel wasn't full anyways. We had friends also staying that night in the hotel and were hosting a sleepover for our daughter's birthday. Here's the strange part: if I wrote the correct date for my daughter's birthday party on the invitations, told our friends the correct date for them to stay, had the correct date on my calendar, and started my Trip Advisor search using the correct date, how did we get a reservation for the wrong date? My husband also had to work on the other date, so it didn't make sense that I would book our daughter's birthday party on a date that he couldn't watch our son or come to see her blow out her candles. My husband and I take 4 trips a year and I frequently travel for business. I have booked hundreds of hotels and have never booked the wrong date before. Even if it was my mistake, I do not understand why the hotel manager refused to refund our money. That is just horrible customer service. We are also Marriott Rewards members. I guess we will have to pursue membership with another hotel chain.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
4 Thank Mary P
ALPHARETTA,GA
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We spent 10 nights at the Pueblo Springhill with a newborn. The staff went out of their way to accommodate our every need. Everyone there, from the front desk to housekeeping to maintenance, did everything they could to make our stay wonderful. We had originally thought we would spend a few days in Colorado Springs and Denver during out stay in Colorado. We got comfortable at the Springhill and decided to stay there for our entire trip. My husband had to make an overnight trip home and was very comfortable feeling like he was leaving the baby and me with "family". Our room was quiet and there was no noise from the highway or other guests. If I had known how clean the laundry room was I could have packed a lot less clothing! Very good internet speeds also. From the first phone call to checkout, everything was wonderful.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear 2LITTLERR,

I am so happy to hear that you felt so comfortable with our hotel and staff! We appreciate hearing how satisfied you were with your stay, from beginning to end. I hope that when you return to the Pueblo area you will stay with us again, we always enjoy when our 'family' returns.
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Newer hotel, very clean. Spacious rooms. Great service. Nice pool and exercise room. Beds were super comfy and the price was right. People in hall were loud- only reason we didn't give it a 5. Not hotels fault...

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Christy B
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Christy B,

We appreciate you staying with us and I am so glad to hear that the hotel was able to accommodate you. It sounds like you enjoyed many amenities of the hotel. Thank you for your great review and we look forward to seeing you again.
La Crosse, Wisconsin
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This immaculate two room suite, with 2 TV's, office enviroment and couch exceeded my expectations back in December. The fitness room was also exactly what I needed, which included a few treadmills, dumbells up to 50lbs. and weight rack. This is in the Pueblo old downtown area with a lot of safe, historic walking so that you can visit some of the local shops and restaurants. The staff was also very friendly. Great hotel for a great price.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Marty F,

We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while visiting Pueblo. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, and all of our amenities made you comfortable. I will pass on you commendation to my Team in all departments. Thank you for your great review and we look forward to having you as a guest again!
Dallas, TX
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We were making our way to Beaver Creek for the second time and decided to stop over in Pueblo at the SpringHill Suites there. It is easy to find and near a neat, revitalized downtown area of Pueblo, CO. It was nearing dark so we only ventured out a few blocks to find Shamrock Brewing Company. Great beers and food and everyone liked everything. We ventured home to Springhill Suites and everything was there that we needed. Clean room, sheets for the hide-a-bed, refrigerator, wifi, desk, two tvs, even advice and a Colorado map from the front desk area. My youngest swam in the pool which seemed very clean and uncrowded which was nice. We slept well and the next morning headed down for our breafast and local paper. Finally a shower, packed up and headed for the mountains. We will stay there for sure the next time through.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Longhorn91,

I am so glad our Hotel was able to provide everything your family needed while passing through Pueblo. Thank you for all of your kind words and we looking forward to seeing you again in the future!