“Gorgeous Hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Sun Lakes, Arizona
“Gorgeous Hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We are traveling cross country by bicycle. Since our route is through small town USA, and our hotel choices are usually forgettable, we look forward to staying in a larger hotel. We chose the Spring Hill Suites for out 4 day layover over the 4th of July holiday in Pueblo. Not being familiar with this hotel, we relied on Trip Advisor to guide us, as we usually do. Since we were going to be in this hotel 4 days, we crossed our fingers and closed our eyes hoping we didn't experience "hotel disappointment". I can preface my review by saying this was one of the very rare hotels that we hated to leave. Kudos to everyone and everything about this hotel from the entire staff to every amenity you could hope for and more. From the moment we first entered the lobby we were extremely impressed with the cleanliness and the lack of that typical hotel musty smell. The registration desk staff was very friendly and efficient. Before you knew it, we had our room key and were on our way to our room. The positives: beautiful room(we had a king suite), plenty of space to spread out, comfortable bed, beautiful, spotlessly clean bathroom, 2 widescreen TVs with HD signal, great water pressure in the shower and sink, great Wifi(my benchmark is how quickly it hooks up to Netflix and it did that fairly quickly), great guest laundry although $2/load is on the high side, great complimentary breakfast although they only put the waffle makers(2) out on Saturday and Sunday(the attendant said they don't put the waffle makers out during the week because the businessmen/women say the constant beeping annoys them:), you are within walking distance to Riverwalk and a large number of restaurants and shops. The negatives: I really can't think of any. We would definitely stay here again if we were ever in Pueblo again. It is the benchmark for any future hotels we stay in. Don't hesitate-book your room now!!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank funhogs2
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Funhogs2,
We are so glad that you chose to stay with us! It was a pleasure having you as a guest and I hope that the rest of your trip is going well for you. I am so happy that the hotel staff and amenities matched your needs and that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. If you ever travel back through Pueblo it would be a treat to have you as a guest again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I was surprised at the modern decor of the place as I booked this hotel at a very low rate, $90 for the 4th of July weekend. The staff was helpful and the entire hotel was very clean. I rated the hotel 4 Stars however because the pillows were just too soft. I'm used to firm pillows and have run into this problem a lot when I travel. Unfortunately this time, the pillows made for a very restless night. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay for the night.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Amanda L,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time while at our hotel. It is always great to hear that our staff is friendly and that the décor is appreciated. I am sorry to hear that the pillows were not comfortable for you, the rooms have no less than two feather and two feather free pillows in each room. When staying with us in the future please feel free to request more ‘feather free’ pillows, as they tend to be more firm. Again thank you for your great review and we look forward to seeing you again!
Lafayette, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Everything I've come to expect from the Marriot brand. Staff was friendly and accommodating and the overal stay was great!

Pueblo... not my favorite place but this is my favorite place to stay. Well done!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Steve R,

We appreciate you staying with us while visiting Pueblo. I am happy to hear that our staff was accommodating and welcoming. We look forward to seeing again, and if you need advice on what to do in Pueblo we'd happy to give you suggestions.
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I might just be a shlub who never stays in a classy hotel, but I thought this place was very nice. My room had 2 TVs, a desk, couch and chairs, auxiliary and pc connections to one of the TVs for showing media through the computer/tablet to the TV, comfy bed, and a fancy bathroom with raised sink and large tub/shower with extra space for holding your shower stuff and towels within easy reach. The staff were very pleasant and quick to come put new batteries in the beeping smoke alarm. The AC was cold and fast and easily controllable with a wall thermostat. Overall an excellent stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank pheNomaNom
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear pheNomaNom,

Thank you for your awesome reveiw!! We truly appreciate you staying with us and being such a great guest. We look forward to seeing you again if in the Pueblo area.
Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Convenient location. Decent water pressure for a hotel. Cleanliness was average. There was a hotel bar but it wasn't ever open during our stay. There was a train that woke me up several times during the night. Breakfast was just ok. I would perhaps stay here again if in Pueblo.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Aklem
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear Aklem,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of our Hotel. I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience while staying with us. We aim to provide great service and an exceptional experience. In the future please feel free to request a room on the West side of the Hotel, as it tends to be quieter. We hope that you will stay with us again and give us the opportunity to regain your business.
Tustin, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

This is an oasis in Pueblo. I visit regularly because I have family there. This is a clean, pretty, close to downtown, sweet place to stay. What I particularly enjoy are the personnel who are dedicated to making sure all is well. A bonus? They're fun! I'm impressed and will ONLY stay here on all my future visits.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear SouthwestDude,

We think you're AWESOME! Thanks for all the great comments and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!
New Orleans, Louisiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I had to stay at the SpringHill Marriott on a business trip along with many of my co-workers. But unlike my co-workers I was one of the few that had working air conditioning though my bathroom was never cleaned properly. Anyone who complained to management about the conditions were met with rudeness.
Yet when I received the critique form in my email, all I mentioned was that they ran out of coffee every morning before six and I would also be less likely to use the Marriott again unless they provided a free breakfast being that almost all hotels provide this services. Instead of replying to me directly, some Marriott idiot contacted my job to complain about me not liking their services and I was reprimanded for giving a negative comment. I will never again stay at a Marriott as long as I live.

Room Tip: Third floor had air conditioning.