“Perfect for our family wedding”

SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown
Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Pueblo
Unaweep Canyon, CO
“Perfect for our family wedding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Springhill suites was where most of our family stayed for my son's Pueblo wedding. The room block was handled perfectly. Quick response and arranged exactly what we needed. Staff very helpful once we got there. Breakfasts good, suites great arrangement for family gatherings &, my favorite, magnifyning mirrors in bathrooms! After we checked out we stayed in lobby for a final family gathering. Location couldn't be better. Walked to downtown, museum, riverfront. Truly perfect accommodations for our family. Great place, highly recommend it!

Room Tip: All seemed fine - interstate close but we didn't notice it
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Mjaespe,

We were so happy to have your family stay with us during this happy event. I am glad to hear that the hotel was able to offer the best location and amenities for your group. Congratulations to both families and we would love to you all stay with us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Marysville, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

This place is in a great location. The property clean and comfortable and the staff is very customer service driven. Our group consisted of 125 people and this place stepped up. Wouldn't hesitate to work with these folks again. AAA+++

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Racertci,

We enjoyed having your group stay with us while passing through Pueblo. It was very exciting to see all the cars and hear the traveling stories. Tell everyone drive safe and we hope to see RNA next year!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Everything from the staff to the rooms to the facilities and amenities were absolutely perfect. My standards were more than met. They were exceeded 10 fold ! Oh,did I mention the free full breakfast! ? ALL INCREDIBLE.

Room Tip: Any room by the pool and spa is where I stayed. They are all Very nice.
Dear bennettbuzz88,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are always happy to hear our guests are thoroughly enjoying their stay. We look forward to seeing you next time.
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

This was our 3rd stay at this particular Marriott property. The suite room configuration was perfect for our granddaughter, grandson, my husband, and me. It has all the amenities of a any Marriott - without the extra cost. We will always try to make our trip itinerary bring us through Pueblo - just so we can stay here.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear transybiker,

Thank you so much for staying with us and I am so glad to hear that you continuously have a great stay! We look forward to the next time you travel through Pueblo and we get to have you as guests.
Fayetteville, AR
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

When we arrived after dark we weren't sure what was going on as the lights were out in a good part of the lobby. Bar was closed, so I guess they think it's appropriate to make the lobby dark. As far as the room goes, the space was great, wifi was great, water pressure in shower was great. Beyond that, I can't say much positive. Hallways and stairwells needed to be vacuumed; there was hair and a hair clip behind our bathroom door; there was dried urine on the toilet seat when we arrived. To top it off, the sink drains need to be cleaned. When water was running in the sink, I stench came from the drain. Breakfast.....I don't even know what to say except that they need to add more staff to keep this area picked up. It was a catastrophe.

Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Carmen1981
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Carmen1981,

I am so sorry to hear about your negative experience, that is definitely not the type of service we aim to provide. Unfortunately we did not meet your- nor our own- level of standards. I understand how this experience would have effected your trip. I will follow up on all of the items you discussed. I hope that you will give us the opportunity to regain your trust if visiting the Pueblo area in the future.
Sun Lakes, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

We are traveling cross country by bicycle. Since our route is through small town USA, and our hotel choices are usually forgettable, we look forward to staying in a larger hotel. We chose the Spring Hill Suites for out 4 day layover over the 4th of July holiday in Pueblo. Not being familiar with this hotel, we relied on Trip Advisor to guide us, as we usually do. Since we were going to be in this hotel 4 days, we crossed our fingers and closed our eyes hoping we didn't experience "hotel disappointment". I can preface my review by saying this was one of the very rare hotels that we hated to leave. Kudos to everyone and everything about this hotel from the entire staff to every amenity you could hope for and more. From the moment we first entered the lobby we were extremely impressed with the cleanliness and the lack of that typical hotel musty smell. The registration desk staff was very friendly and efficient. Before you knew it, we had our room key and were on our way to our room. The positives: beautiful room(we had a king suite), plenty of space to spread out, comfortable bed, beautiful, spotlessly clean bathroom, 2 widescreen TVs with HD signal, great water pressure in the shower and sink, great Wifi(my benchmark is how quickly it hooks up to Netflix and it did that fairly quickly), great guest laundry although $2/load is on the high side, great complimentary breakfast although they only put the waffle makers(2) out on Saturday and Sunday(the attendant said they don't put the waffle makers out during the week because the businessmen/women say the constant beeping annoys them:), you are within walking distance to Riverwalk and a large number of restaurants and shops. The negatives: I really can't think of any. We would definitely stay here again if we were ever in Pueblo again. It is the benchmark for any future hotels we stay in. Don't hesitate-book your room now!!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank funhogs2
Kena A, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pueblo Downtown, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Funhogs2,
We are so glad that you chose to stay with us! It was a pleasure having you as a guest and I hope that the rest of your trip is going well for you. I am so happy that the hotel staff and amenities matched your needs and that you enjoyed your time at our hotel. If you ever travel back through Pueblo it would be a treat to have you as a guest again!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I was surprised at the modern decor of the place as I booked this hotel at a very low rate, $90 for the 4th of July weekend. The staff was helpful and the entire hotel was very clean. I rated the hotel 4 Stars however because the pillows were just too soft. I'm used to firm pillows and have run into this problem a lot when I travel. Unfortunately this time, the pillows made for a very restless night. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay for the night.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Amanda L,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time while at our hotel. It is always great to hear that our staff is friendly and that the décor is appreciated. I am sorry to hear that the pillows were not comfortable for you, the rooms have no less than two feather and two feather free pillows in each room. When staying with us in the future please feel free to request more ‘feather free’ pillows, as they tend to be more firm. Again thank you for your great review and we look forward to seeing you again!