“Safe location, clean, courteous staff. Basic and pleasant.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Pueblo
Reviewed 10 August 2014

This is a good location. Easy on and off the interstate although you have to go round behind the hotel to access the car park. Right beside retail stores, lots of restaurants and a cinema. As we left our car to check in we saw a train going past. As others have said it's really close to the hotel. Seemed like you were on the train platform. Based on other comments we asked for a room facing the car park and one was assigned to us. We had a friendly welcome - thank you. Clean lobby and clean room. We had one queen bed which was clean and comfortable. En suite shower room. Our room was right beside the elevator. We expected it to be noisy but it wasn't. After a long drive we both slept very well. I heard the ping of the elevator occasionally but even though I woke through the night, I didn't hear a train pass. I looked out front but there was no traffic at all through the night. Only signs of life were the lights off the restaurants. Breakfast was basic. Waffles, meat eggs and cereals. Toast and coffee. It's not a 5 star hotel but is clean, safe and comfy. If we passed through again we we book here without hesitation.

Room Tip: I suggest a room on a high floor overlooking the car park.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tappy Feet
Lori J, Public Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Hello and thank you for sharing your experience with us and others. We truly appreciate your feedback and wish you safe travels.

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo

Reviewed 8 August 2014

i would like to say alittle about me and my husband so u can understand why i just love this hotel so very much.Me and my husband have been married for 5 years and have visted alot of citys and small towns over the years,and my husband is disabled by that i mean he has been in a wheelchair for more then half his life he was shot at very young age and he be came paralyzed so to accommodate to his needs away from home is very hard.so with that said i would like to say thanks for understanding these needs to the sleep inn hotel staff and let them no they have a very nice handicap room not only can he get around in this room very well,the shower is perfect for him with the shower chair they offer, the bed was very easy for him to get in out of and last lee it was very clean which we both like very much,we also were able to enjoy the pool and hot tub which was clean as well after a long day of getting in out of the car and sitting for hours driving its very good for him for his circulation that is.as we have found there just is not alot of places that have all of these things for him they may have one or two but never all of them some places dont even have a handicap room which i think is really sad for people like my husabnd.i writing the reveiw because most people are quick to write the bad stuff but wont take a few mins to wright things about the good.plus want every disabled person that is coming though Pueblo Colo. you should definitely stay at the sleep in hotel it is perfect for you.the staff go above and beyond to help you.also the price of this hotel dosen't brake the bank not only would i stay in this hotel again but i stay in this hotel every time i vist pueblo colo. and will and strongly suggest for u to stay there too not only if your disable but people young and old.and just all in all a lovely place to be at..... sincerely a very thank full wife

Room Tip: just be up front and honest with what your needs are if there is away they can help you get just wha...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kristie S

Dear Kristie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your story with us. We are thankful to have people like you and your husband grace us with your presence and are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon and wish you and your husband safe travels.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I always stay at the Sleep Inn in Pueblo when I am in the area. The price is right and I have always found the rooms and lobby to be immaculately clean. The new pool, lobby and breakfast room remodel are very nice. More than the convenient location, I appreciate the people. Louise always greets me by name and Debby works hard to provide a lovely breakfast.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper request a room on the west side.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Lori J, Public Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Hi Beth, first thank you so much for your kind words and positive feedback. Our staff strives to provide quality customer service and Louise and Debbie are true assets. Thank you again for taking the time to complete the on line survey and we wish you safe travels and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Booked last minute through Travelocity. This motel doesn't have double queen size...only full size. I had to share with my 11year old. The pillows are weird too. There was a dried booger on the sheets when we pulled back the covers. These beds are so hard...I hurt all over this morning. The bathrooms are extremely small. Oh, and the train going by all night made for a wonderful wake up all night. The tracks are only feet from the building with no kind of noise barrier.

• Stayed: July 2014
GM-Amy, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank You for staying with us and for taking the time to review our property. We take your criticism constructively and frankly personally. We would have liked to been able to address your concerns and correct them at the time of your stay. Wishing you safe and happy travels.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Sleep Inn met our expectations for a "just the basics" overnight stay. Close to retail and restaurants. Just what we needed for our pit stop en route to Grand Canyon. Hotel is very close to train tracks...but it wasn't bothersome since we are not light sleepers.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Angela H
Lori J, Public Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear valued traveler, thank you for your positive feedback and for taking the time to complete the on line survey. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you safe travels to the Grand Canyon!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Work has been seeing me through Pueblo a lot and this Sleep Inn is my first choice for lodging. I prefer a room on the back side of the building specifically because the UP/BNSF joint line is there. (That means there is a railroad there for all you civilians.) I would rather put up with the occasional passing of the train that the constant roar of I-25 in front.

Room Tip: Tracks are in the back boys, you know what to do.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank USARailTraveler
Lori J, Public Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear valued guest, thank you for taking the time to share your advice to other valued travelers. We do our best to try and offer the best accommodations for each guest. We truly appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I had a very nice room and a decent breakfast. Desk clerk at check in was very friendly and helpful. Easy access from I-25 if just passing through like I was. Place felt very secure for a senior lady traveling solo. Best thing about this location for me was the choice of Capt D's Fish or a Mexican restaurant--both on the grounds just a few steps away. I would definitely stop here again. I was very comfortable here.
There is a train track directly behind the hotel. I was not bothered by any train noise; however, my room did face the front of the hotel.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing front just in case the train noise bothers you.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Lou R
GM-Amy, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Pueblo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Thank You for staying with us and for this great and honest review. It’s great guests like you that inspire us to do our best. Please come and see us again.