“Minimal on-site parking”

Courtyard Pueblo Downtown
Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Pueblo
Reviewed 2 June 2014

They will not tell you this when you make reservations or when you check in but there is very little on-site parking. Parking is provided at the adjacent convention center (if available) or across a busy intersection. Also if available. Good luck

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank snafu211
InterstateHotels, General Manager at Courtyard Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

We appreciate your time in posting comments about your experience, and we're sorry that you chose not to stay with us. We are physically attached to the Pueblo Convention Center, and therefore have access to their parking lot on the occasion that ours fills up. In addition, our overflow lot is right across the street from the front entrance to the hotel, just a short 2 minute walk away. We use this lot in the very rare event that all of the hotel and convention center spaces are full. We hope that you will consider staying with us should your travels bring you back to Pueblo.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Pueblo Downtown

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Pueblo is not the most expensive community in Colorado, but it is hard to imagine nicer accommodations for your dollar than the Marriott Pueblo Downtown.
The location was nicely situated for exploring the Riverwalk and Arts Center. It is not the most hopping locale, but the museums, parks and downtown are all nicely done to make you feel comfortable as a pedestrian and motorist.
My husband had his road bike and took a couple rides originating from the hotel which he enjoyed.
The front desk staff gave our 2-year-old a princess tiara and treated us all well.
The bistro bar was surprisingly popular in the evenings with an older crowd.
We enjoyed the modern decor throughout the hotel and enjoyed a relaxing weekend in Pueblo.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
InterstateHotels, General Manager at Courtyard Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

MountainGalCO - thank you for your time in posting comments about your stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Pueblo Downtown, and we're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time in Pueblo! Our location in the heart of downtown is perfect for a quick weekend getaway, as all of the town's attractions are a short walk or drive away. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back through Pueblo.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I have been staying at a lot of Marriotts lately because they really seem to value customer experience and comfort. This hotel did very well. The front desk and bar staff are very helpful and courteous. I wish I could remember everyone's names, but Taylor at the front desk has always been a pleasure. She recommended a few places to eat and has good taste. The pool and hot tub are nice and the area is kept clean with fresh towels everywhere. The gym has a few machines all the last gen lifetime fitness machines as well as a bench and dumbell set. Individual tvs for each treadmil are nice. These are the previous gen machines, so only the old apple connector is on them. If you have a new apple device or android, bring a usb cable to hook in. The room was very clean with the large rain style shower head. I had a room right by the elevator but the rooms are well insulated and blocked out all noise. Wifi had a great signal and didn't have to tether once. Will stay here again if I land in Pueblo. Thanks for the great stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Joe H
InterstateHotels, General Manager at Courtyard Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Joe - we appreciate your time in posting comments about your stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Pueblo Downtown, and we thank you for your continued loyalty to Marriott. We will be sure to share your comments with Taylor and the rest of the team here. We know that you have many choices when selecting a hotel, and we're so happy that you chose us. We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Pueblo!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

After over 50 nights stayed this year, this is by far my best stay. Staff was very helpful and professional. Riley at front desk was quick, efficient and attentive. Heather in the Bistro did a great job serving me while very busy with convention. The morning bistro staff was exceptional as well.

The room was clean, perfectly appointed and maintained. The housekeeping staff greeted me warmly in the hall. In a past life I helped hotels prepare for AAA and Forbes inspections.

I can tell you that things are done right and on purpose at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
InterstateHotels, General Manager at Courtyard Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

rcarlson1968 - thank you for taking the time to post comments about your stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Pueblo Downtown, and we appreciate your continued loyalty to Marriott! We are so happy that you enjoyed our newly renovated guest rooms and public spaces, and that our staff provided the level of service that you've come to expect. We hope to see you again soon should your travels bring you back to Pueblo!

Reviewed 17 April 2014

This was my first time staying at one of the new Courtyards. I stay at a lot of Marriotts and this was one of my favorites. The hotel was super clean, the Bistro was awesome - and they have a Starbucks inside. Try the breakfast tacos - I loved these! I really liked having my own little table to sit, plug in my laptop and work before my meetings. I had a travel snafu and had to wash some clothes on my trip. They have a coin washer & dryer which saved me a trip to the laundromat. The staff was so helpful too. Vic at the front desk was really helpful when I needed to get around, everyone who worked at the Bistro was great and since I was there for several days, they got to know me and my orders which was so nice, There was a kids sports group there - this is usually a nightmare when I stay in hotels - but I was really surprised that I didn't hear any noise. The downtown area is nice. I had some free time and went to the downtown area. Definitely try the Daily Grind Cafe. They have a great Egg Salad sandwich. If I get back to Pueblo, this is definitely where I'll stay again! And I liked that they have fridge & microwaves in the room. I had some leftovers when I went out to dinner and glad I got to bring it back for later. I had some meetings at the convention center and the hotel is connected. It snowed while I was there so I was glad I didn't have to go outside to get to the meeting. :)

Room Tip: I like high floors. Elevators here are good, so I didn't have to wait to get up to my room. Be...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
InterstateHotels, General Manager at Courtyard Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

califtravelgirl26 - we appreciate your time in posting comments about your stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Pueblo Downtown! We are happy that you chose to stay with us, and that our staff was able to assist you in so many ways. We look forward to seeing you again should your travels bring you back to Pueblo.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I am from pueblo and during a renovation decided to spend the weekend with Marriott. The rooms where clean and well organized the service and staff was good but not excellent. I may sound a lil harsh but not by intention, I have stayed with Marriott several times and small things where missed. I was missing a bag for my ice bucket, both on arrival and after a room clean, and room service could have been a little quicker by Marriott standards. Over all the stay was a joyous one, pool was great, workout facility a little small but had everything needed and was convenient. If staying in pueblo there is no other place I would stay especially considering the great price. The location cant be beat you are in the heart of Pueblo here, many walks where enjoyed down town and the breakfast my daughter and I had was well put together. Thanks Marriott if I ever need a room again you will be my first stop..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bigrobs88
InterstateHotels, General Manager at Courtyard Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Bigrobs88 - thank you for posting comments about your stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Pueblo Downtown, and we appreciate your continued loyalty to Marriott. We're happy to hear that our downtown location worked out well for you, and that you enjoyed your stay overall. I will share your comments with my staff to ensure that those small misses are addressed for your next visit. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Downtown-yet easy access from the interstate. Clean, new, with all the amenities you would want. Great restaurants (Shamrocks, Rosarios, Bingo Burger to name a few) within a few minutes walking distance from hotel. Front desk help is extremely helpful!! I have got to believe this is the best place to stay in Pueblo!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
InterstateHotels, General Manager at Courtyard Pueblo Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

TASMAN078 - we appreciate your time in posting comments about your stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Pueblo Downtown, and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our central location in Downtown Pueblo! Our entire staff was happy to have you, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Pueblo.