Hampton Inn and Suites Pueblo-Southgate
US$156
US$157
US$151
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront desktaco bellroom was cleansnow stormcomplimentary breakfaststaff was friendlyhot tubexcellent staygreat place to staycolorado springseasy accesselevatorinterstateconveniencefacilitybedding
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Nice, clean room with refrigerator and microwave. Since I'm not an "early riser" I love the to go bag breakfast they offer.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Kristen R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn and Suites Pueblo-Southgate, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Thanks for the review! Glad to see that you take advantage of our "On the Go" breakfast bags! We look forward to having you back again soon!

Reviewed 12 December 2011

In general, I'm a big fan of the Hilton-brand hotels. The rooms are clean, the customer service is consistent (they really get hospitality), the honors program is probably the best in the hotel industry, and you can't beat the free breakfast. That's why I was taken aback by the poor customer service at the Hampton Inn Pueblo-Southgate.

On the second of two nights at the hotel, I reported to the front-desk manager that my toilet wasn't working. I wasn't confrontational or mean about it, but I did hope that the issue would be taken seriously. She informed me that there was no maintenance person on site, and beyond that, "I don't know what I can do for you." What bothered me most was that she seemed disinterested in my dilemma, as if she had better things to do.

When I checked out the next morning, I waited for about 10 minutes at the front desk for someone to appear. When I got tired of waiting, I left my key on the front desk and called the hotel from my car as I was driving back to the airport. I told the girl who answered the phone that I checked out, and I also mentioned that my toilet wasn't working. Her response was, "OK" -- again, as if she couldn't be bothered with such a mundane issue. It would've been nice if she had at least apologized for the inconvenience, but she just said "OK" and didn't say another word.

I'm not a complainer; this is the first time I've ever written a review about a hotel or restaurant. But this irked me enough that I thought I should say something.

Room Tip: If your room faces north (I think), you can see Pike's Peak in the distance.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Clevelandrocks35
Kristen R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn and Suites Pueblo-Southgate, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2012

Thank you for the review! Please accept our apologies for not only the plumbing issue but the way it was handled or actually the fact that it wasn't handled at all by our staff!

We'd love to visit with you about this issue personally, if you're open to it, and would like to extend our 100% satisfaction guarantee and refund your charges. Please contact our General Manager, Diane Valdez or myself so we can take of this for you.

We truly appreciate your feedback as it helps us make changes that makes our hotel a better place to stay! Hopefully, you would consider visiting us again in the future so we could give you the experience that you deserved the first time!

3315 Gateway Drive | Pueblo, CO 81004 | O: 719.566.1726 | F: 719.564.0490
Email: kristen.romero@dimdev.com Website: www.pueblosouthgatesuites.hamptoninn.com
OR WWW.HAMPTONINNPUEBLO.COM

Reviewed 12 September 2011

This hotel is south of Pueblo before you actually get into town on I25. I think this adds to its quiet location but it does make for about a 5-10 minute drive for any chain type restaurants. We have stayed on more than 4 occasions for at least 3 days at a time and have always had great service and everything is always clean.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank TxRollingwheels

Thank you for being a loyal customer, we can't tell you how much we appreciate it! We're so glad that you see us as a "home away from home", that's exactly how we want you to see us! We appreciate the review and we're glad you shared your experience. We look forward to having you back "home" again soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2011

Awful that they charged us for this room despite the fact that we had to move to another floor to be able to sleep. The AC fan was directly opposite the suite door and the condensor on the roof, unbelievable as it seems, actually made the room vibrate. I was disgusted by the front desks guys attitude, we paid extra to have a larger room and when we complained about the noise he commented that there was nothing they could do. We demanded a move and they only had a smaller room which was fair enough but to still be charged for the larger room without any apology was BS..
Also at breakfast they placed the hot water in a carafe that had obvioulsy been used the previous day for coffee without being washed out, it meant that my tea tasted like really old funky coffee ewww...
In summary, noisy room which the pathetic front desk staff had received complaints about previously but still "upgraded" us to and charged us for...

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank ATTYoung
kewilli, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Pueblo-Southgate, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2011

First, we'd like to apologize for the noisy room,the poor service by the staff and the hot water. Thank you for letting us know about the issues so that we can have our staff look into these issues and see what can be done to correct them. We do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee that I'm sorry that the front desk staff failed to offer to you. I'd be glad to take care of the charges for the night of your poor experience. Please contact me at the hotel by phone or email at your convenience.

Again, our apologies and thank you for your feedback!

Kristen Romero
Kristen.Romero@DimDev.com
719-566-1726

Reviewed 21 July 2011

Our family of four spent a night at the Hampton Inn Pueblo Southgate on our way to the Colorado Rockies. We were very pleased with our room. It was a one bedroom suite with two queen beds and a sofa bed, which we did not use. The hotel seemed fairly new. Our room was large, nicely furnished, and clean. It had a small kitchen and a large fridge. The breakfast room and lobby were also very nice. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location is near the interstate, but several miles south of Pueblo's downtown. This was a small inconvenience for us. There is a limited choice of restaurants near the hotel. Still we were very happy with our stay

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank madoc
Kristen R, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn and Suites Pueblo-Southgate, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed staying in our suite. We appreciate your feedback and hope that the next time you are in our area you will stay with us again.

Kristen Romero