“best indian food so far”

Mr. Tandoori Urban Bar and Grill
Ranked #2 of 320 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Enterprise, Florida
“best indian food so far”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I am not a big fan of indian food but this was the best I ever had. We just made it to the lunch buffet. I think it might end at 2:00. What a great selection of food and very tasty. The decor is nice and service was excellent. Thank you Jasper for letting us meet the owner/chef. I don't live in Pueblo so won't be back for awhile but our friends do and I am sure they will be back.

t

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Loved Everything!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We had some of the best Indian food I have ever had and enjoyed the whole experience. This was the only great dining experience we had during our 7 day stay in Colorado Springs/Pueblo. I am so glad we found this gem!!

Roseville, California
“Wonderful Atmosphere!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This was such a nice surprise! The Indian decor makes for a really lovely atmosphere. The food was excellent. We especially enjoyed the vegetable pakora and the shrimp curry. The owners were very kind. This place has some of the best Indian food in Colorado!

“Worth the stop!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We were traveling through Pueblo and glad we stopped for dinner! We had a great meal. The mango lassi best I have had. Food was excellent, atmosphere and decor genuine. The wait staff was very friendly and efficient.

Colorado
“Great Indian Food in Pueblo??? YES!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We usually go to Denver to get great Indian food, so we were a bit skeptical when we read the reviews. However, we have been pleasantly surprised. We took friends there for the lunch buffet, which was amazing and quite a bargain. A week later, we returned for dinner. I had the Chicken Tikka Masala, spiced medium, naan, and raita. I was VERY, VERY glad that I had ordered the raita as the medium spiced Masala was a bit too spicy for my palate. My husband got the same thing and loved it. The flavors were amazing, if too spicy. I was a bit disappointed that they did not offer a thali, but rather you have to order each item separately. The evening prices were a bit steep for what we got, when compared to pricing at other Indian places in Denver. Atmosphere is wonderful and we will certainly be back.

• Visited April 2014