“Not Enough Credit”

Cuca's Mexican
Ranked #46 of 334 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I found Cuca's on TripAdvisor and we decided to give it a try. We both had nothing but good things to say about it! The prices were reasonable and the food was great! The people were sweet and the setting was comfortable! I would definitely stop by again if I were in the area! The only thing this restaurant needs is more advertising and more credit!

Reviewed 30 September 2012

My wife and I enjoyed lunch here for a business meeting. We had been told by several local Pueblo Mexican food fans to check out Cuca's . We are very glad we did. The little restaurant is in a somewhat rough part of town, but upon entering it is very quaint and colorful, very homey.
The menu is limited, but very typical home style Mexican cooking. Cucas is the owner and a great hostess. This is clearly a family operation. What makes it excellent is the quality of the food and its authenticity.
From the menudo, enchiladas,and tamales, everything was made to meet even a tough critic's expectation. Re-fried beans, rice and homemade tortillas also wonderful. The green chile sauce was awesome, and I look forward next time trying the red chile sauce. The prices were very reasonable.

1  Thank Erich M
Reviewed 5 March 2012

The size of the menudo and caldo are enough for 3 people. Now this is real mexican food. Cuca is a lovley peron who works and cooks hard. More advertisment is suggested.

1  Thank rebecca p
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Orginal old fashioned mexican food. Great tamales. Great caldos. Good green and red chili. Bad parking. Not good hours of operation.

Reviewed 29 December 2011

Cuca's has the best burritos and is a fun place to eat. I would definely good back.