“Average Chain”

Applebee's
Ranked #190 of 334 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Average chain restaurant; mediocre food. We tried the Take 2. It would have been okay, but was only warm. The steak on top of the potatoes made the potatoes lose their crispiness. The service was okay, but I believe I should have brought the temperature of the entree to the waitstaff's attention. I had the steak and the fettuccine; my wife had the steak and the wedge salad. Neither were plausible.

Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

I'm not sure why people give Applebee's such bad reviews....our experiences here have always been above average. We went here with 13 people in our party (8 of which were teenage boys). Our waitress kept our drinks full which is a feat in itself!! Our food only took 15/20 minutes - no mistakes! I had the lemon shrimp fettuccine and I can honestly say I got probably 2 & a half times the shrimp that I've gotten at other places. My daughter had the Steak Parmesan and it was super tender. Everyone left full and happy!!

Reviewed 15 February 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on a road trip to Denver. We have two kids but are not about to do the fast food thing & this was a happy medium. There must have been some kind of winter homecoming as the place was full of well dressed teen couples. Waited about 15/20 min for a table, but worth the wait. Service was very good....kinda felt for the waiter trying to keep tables happy while kitchen was trying to play catch up. My Parmesan steak and shrimp was tender and perfectly cooked. My husband's hamburger was equally as good. Kids had the hot wings and devoured them. All and all..... a great meal.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Had the pick two combo. The tomato basil soup was delightful as always. Extremely small chopped chiucken salad, no dressing, no fork and no napkins.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

Apple bees has an identity crisis. Never can tell what type of restaurant they are trying to be. Have tried many things and all have been average