“Disgusting and Rude” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Pueblo, CO
“Disgusting and Rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2010

So dirty I was seated at a VERY dirty table, asked to be re-seated and the owner rudely said all seats are the same. Okay, then I stay where I am. I order, food comes, and I kid you not, they used cheez whiz in the enchiladas. Gross!

3 Thank Janet325

Pueblo, CO
“Greasy spoon is a euphemism”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2009

My husband took me to Rita's and was kind enough to warn me that it was a bit overpriced. Ummm, darling, you forgot to mention that it was dirty, smelly, and the entrees resembled the sort of Mexican food that comes out of a can. This place has the ambience of a gas station restroom, now just imagine eating your dinner there...

To be fair, I have heard good buzz about Rita's, people have called it "real" Mexican food. Since I am an adventurous eater, my husband thought I would find the "grittiness" charming. Not quite.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Savvypueblochick
Colorado, USA
“great food, if you can stomach the smell”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2008

I have been eating food from this place for decades and the food is very excellent, but I can only eat it if someone picks it up for me. Once I've seen the building, the chin hairs on the kitchen staff, and smelled the old greasy carpet I can't eat their delicious food!

1 Thank Jedi_sena
Pueblo
“Favorite Mexican Restaurant in Pueblo!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2007

This food is delicious. The service is exceptional! Come here if you want to experience REAL Mexican food in Pueblo. Family restaurant and a friendly atmosphere.

2 Thank travel4life_7