“An enjoyable meal.”

The Hangar
Ranked #19 of 334 Restaurants in Pueblo
Cuisines: Deli, Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Lets start off saying this is not a 4* restaurant, it is a restaurant in the back streets of Pueblo & is well worth the visit. There is a small bar attached with aircraft paraphernalia. The menu is nothing fancy but it has good wholesome American meals that are well prepared, of a good size and well priced. The soup was prepared on the premises and was very delicious. I had a chicken fried steak which was well cooked and filling. My friends had prime rib which was well prepared and the serving was very generous. Good for people from the surrounding parks who want a good meal for a good price. The staff were friendly and efficient, and the price of the drinks were also reasonable. I would definitely return.

1  Thank Ray F

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Ordered one of their specials for the day: Chicken-Fried Chicken.

It was about 9 dollars. Came with real mashed potatoes and gravy that did not come from a can.

It sincerely was the best Chicken-Fried Chicken I've ever had.

Will absolutely go again.

Service was wonderful.

If I received the same dish in a fancy restaurant and they were to charge $27, I would not have been disappointed.

What a gem. Don't miss out.

1  Thank N8Rogers
Reviewed 22 June 2014

First it is a real icon from times gone by. Old diner with bar. That said we were there for breakfast. Breakfast burrito's were marvelous, tasty chorizo and awesome green chile sauce. Pancakes were some of the best I ever had. Great old airplane pics and other memorabilia on walls. Also great background music, tunes from 70's. Waitress was friendly, but could have been a bit more attentive.

1  Thank Erich M
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I stopped in around 3 p.m. and was handed the breakfast and lunch menu. The restaurant also has a separate dinner menu. I ordered their plain hamburger (other hamburger options available)with homemade potato chips. The hamburger was just right with plenty of tomatoes, lettuce and onions. The restaurant has a small bar and a separate dining area for groups. The waitstaff was prompt and attended very well to patron needs. The restaurant attempts to give the feel that one is in an airplane hangar, but sadly the attempt comes up short. When I arrived there were a few older gentlemen at the bar and I got the impression that this may have been their favorite hangout. The restaurant is located in an older building next to I-25 and in a residential area.

3  Thank 43Rudolf1
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Me and my family stopped in for dinner.I ordered a filet that was cooked PERFECT!!My wife had the prime rib that was also cooked to perfection..my son ordered chicken strips andfries that were great.What was the best the cook come out n asked how our meal was..we said"great we will be back"

1  Thank amgel719

Been to The Hangar? Share your experiences!