“Just what we were looking for...”

Cactus Flower Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 316 Restaurants in Pueblo
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Just what we were looking for...”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Traveling from Texas, where we LOVE our Mexican food, we wanted authentic southwestern Mexican dishes. My teenage son loved his smothered sopapilla and I enjoyed delicious chicken enchiladas with the Best green sauce!

Laurel, United States
“Meal”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Most of the meal was very good except the chicken burrito I had was pretty chewy, plus stringy. Other than that we had an enjoyable time there with relatives.

• Visited June 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a great meal and very nice Margharitas in this family-owned Mexican food restaurant. We each had one of the combo plates. The portions are large (too much for us) and the service was spot-on even though we were there on a very busy evening.

Visited June 2014
Redstone CO
“Conveniently located near hotels and lots of food”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Our party of 6 had delicious margaritas and a wide variety of Mexican food here for lunch. Everything was good.The coconut flan at the end was delicious, but I shouldn't have eaten so much of it!!

Visited June 2014
Swansea, IL
“Good Recommendation”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We asked our hotel clerk where to go for a decent dinner. She told us the Cactus Flower right behind the hotel had very good food. So we tried it since we had never eaten at a Cactus Flower before. Food was very good, and the service was wonderful. I had a combo plate and my wife had tacos. Food was good and plentiful. In fact, neither one of us could eat all we were served. We both could have had plenty with just the combo plate that I ordered. Give this eatery a try if you like Mexican. Other types of food are on the menu, also.

• Visited June 2014